Super Mik Arteta

Arteta is back. Come back aswell @Mysty

1 Like

I AM SO FUCKING ERECT LADS

3 Likes

Queue all of the boring Twitter geeks posting rubbish like this

Football coach watches lots of football and has a lots of diagrams of tactics at his house. What a piece of news.

5 Likes

Like when Ljungberg was saying all the right things in the press conferences?

This IS the cheap way out, and the fact that he was a former player and has no experience just means the board can persist with him for a while 1) Because the fans won’t be on him 2) because of the whole “rebuild” narrative that’s now being sold to the fans.

In addition, TV revenue has made league placement all but insignificant outside the top four. So not really a “big risk” unless he ends up getting us relegated which is unlikely even with our form. Our board uses a “self sustaining” model which means that regardless of where we finish they are unlikely to invest their money into the club. In which case where ever Arteta finishes will still make them enough money. Which is all that really matters.

It’s a win/win for both Arteta and the Board, and an unknown for the fans. So yeah not really a “big risk”.

3 Likes

Seriously Steve Round. Levels of low expectations confirmed here. Bad day. Standard Emirates legacy continues.

1 Like

Lads, we’ve got our Arsenal back!!!

1 Like

Welcome back you handsome man :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought you and your shit jokes were leaving? :smirk:

You mean cheap.

1 Like

Cmon, the employment of Steve Round means fuck all, all coaching staffs have these kind of experienced long timers/natives of the country and league.

Just serving my notice.

Goonersweb won’t take me on as a member if I don’t.

What the fuck were they trying to say here?

The start we signed him as a player

The end we signed him as a head coach

Pretty simple to understand no?

The post above answer.

What I meant by ‘easy way’ out was a mixture of cheap and lazy yes.

1 Like

Well no because they have made a bollocks of the actual wording for starters and also there’s a big difference between 20 months into the decade when we signed him as a player and 11 days from the end off it when we signed him as a coach so none of it makes sense.

I’ll get over it though.

4 Likes

Kenny?!

3 Likes

Formatting made it weird on the mobile version. That’s why he got it confused.

He’ll have my backing but I’ve been totally unimpressed by the higher ups in every way this season they don’t have a scooby of a clue what they’re doing.

The floor is yours Mikel.

1 Like