Super Mik Arteta

If I’m not mistaken, we didn’t register a shot on target.

We cannot continue to have games like this. We’re not learning, we’re not progressing.

4 Likes

We landed 1 shot on target and that’s it.

2 Likes

He’ll be sacked in October like Emery was

Coaches who perform this bad always get killed by the media and/or players who start te leak stuff. But it is dead quiet around Arteta. No noice whatsoever. How in the fuck is that possible…

6 Likes

I stand corrected.

Bloody Alex Scott making things up :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Right now I’d enjoy a chorus or two of “you don’t know what you’re doing” from a crowd in the ground.

2 Likes

Not saying I think he should stay but we’ll still be shit if he’s sacked

2 Likes

Expect a The Athletic defence piece soon.

4 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t even feel like we got that “new manager bounce” when he started. (Almost sounds silly seeing as we won the Cup…but that was a long while after he started and the league performances were still dire)

Getting that from a new gaffer could have us in with a chance of getting up the league.

1 Like

This hack has to go. This squad is better than the Emery one and he took us to an EL final and just missed out on 4th in the PL.

This is inexcusable.

Edu, Arteta must be out of the door and replaced with competent and experienced football men.

9 Likes

Interesting that Guardiola is still raving about how good Arteta is.

I think we’ve been unlucky with refs this season (not today) and not helped by Willian Auba and Lacashitter being so bad as well as Partey being constantly injured.

I remain somewhat undecided about Arteta.

He says he’s learns stuff from Arteta every time he watches us. Lol fuck off Pep :joy:

4 Likes

@sevchenko Luis Campos and Allegri

Arsenal Premier League Champions 2023/24

3 Likes

The real target should be @Calum

Has started every match day thread since Spurs away and what return have we got on that?

Won 7
Drawn 4
Lost 8

Hes probably the reason Scotland isn’t independent. Confirmed jinx :joy:

1 Like

To be fair, that is mainly because the rest of us are lazy fucks.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why it bothers you so much seeing as no one else can be arsed lol.

I left it til Saturday morning for City and no one thought I’ll make it for a change lol

2 Likes

I dunno, maybe starting things on a Scottish note just means its shit from the outset :wink:

Impressed you actually done your homework tho and went back and counted every thread :xhaka2:

2 Likes

That’s his boy though, he would never criticise him. He’s always going to praise him. But he’s not good enough for this club, he just lacks the experience, man management skills and flexibility to take us out of this hole.

2 Likes

It was actually quite difficult because I have the memory of a goldfish and trying to work out whether we won or lost a game from the content of the threads is quite difficult since they’re full of whinging either way.

1 Like