Super Mik Arteta

The compliments hit different after a loss tbh

1 Like

I mean, they are friends he has to be kind would be fucked up to throw ur friend under the bus. I just really hope that ppl aren’t that stupid to actually believe a word he says.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s standard patter.

1 Like

Patter means tits in danish. Just saying.

3 Likes

Pep and Arteta a pair of Patters

1 Like

What’s Danish bacon in danish?

1 Like

Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yum

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ve put 2 extra yummies in there :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe we just got the full version over here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weirdo :joy:

1 Like

If we’re this late into the game and you still need to micro-manage to get your ideas across you just suck.

10 Likes

Dansk griseguf deluxe

2 Likes

This is exactly what I meant the other day with my question in Henry thread where people romanticise about Henry shouting criticism at his players.

You have training session, meetings and all these criticisms or instructions should be made there.
Micro managing during the game is only helpful to some extent otherwise it is just annoying and players zoned out eventually.

2 Likes

Encouragement, reinforcing a good play or criticism is all good, telling people where to pass and where to stand would piss me off man, you’re on the field your heads in the game you usually know what you wanna do or should do, don’t need some twat shouting obvious things at you haha, I would definitely zone out…

This aspect of his management is just like Emery

3 Likes

By contrast Guardiola has hardly said a word. He doesn’t need to.

He was sitting slouched back most of the game like he was a spectator lol. He didn’t sweat this game at all.

5 Likes

Man just said its only arsenal and came to work in his lockdown outfit lol

5 Likes

As said before, the guy’s learning his trade here, and the club is paying his tuition fees.

4 Likes

Lost 11 out of 25 league games. Fuck me. We go into games with a 44% chance of losing.

I really want the guy to succeed but there are managers out there who could do so much more with this squad.

We lost to City in such a lacklustre, boring and predictable way. There was no spark or energy. No confidence in our ability or tactics to assert ourselves on the match.

The manner in which we keep losing to City (and the top few teams) every season is beyond acceptable.

We’re sitting in 10th with more losses to our name than wins. We’re 2/3 of the way through the season so he’s had plenty of time. If we don’t win the Europa League (which is a long shot anyway), this guy has to be gone.

2 Likes

The players have enough instinct about them to know what balls to play, where to be, that’s what talent gives you. It’s time they ignored the constant barking from the touchline. It’s hard to do something when your instinct is telling you something else. That’s what Pep does, he let’s them play.

1 Like

Arteta wouldn’t be able to do this shit if there wasn’t a pandemic lol

I’d say 70 percent of his time as Arsenal manager we have had no or very little fans

2 Likes