Other Clubs' Transfers

Welcome to Liverpool

6 Likes

Liverpool now fish in a much wider djenepool unfortunately.

8 Likes

Yeah, they’re looking real strong.

Corutois, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal, Militao, Mendy, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco, Bale, Hazard, Jovic, Benzema, Asensio, Vazquez

It’s a strong squad.

There are some big name players in there but a lot of them are old.
But they are certainly splashing the cash and giving Barcelona a run for their money in the transfer window.

Where do Real Madrid find 300m from?
Or is it rude to ask?

Not really.

Courtois, Varane, Militao, Carvajal, Mendy, Hazard, Jovic, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez are all under 28 and that’s a good core of the team

Courtois

Carvajal - Varane - Militao - Mendy

Kroos-Casemiro-New CM

Isco/Asensio - Jovic - Hazard

Kroos at 29 would be the oldest player in that lineup. That’s a pretty good age for a squad in general and with the experience of Modric, Ramos and Benzema I think they’re retaining some good experience to blend with younger players.

1 Like

I’m still irrationally annoyed with how little Kroos cost.

Looks like Villa have signed Wesley Moraes for £25mil
https://m.hln.be/sport/voetbal/belgisch-voetbal/club-brugge/recordtransfer-club-verkoopt-wesley-aan-aston-villa-voor-25-miljoen-euro~a559b0a9/

He’s going to thrive in England - I can feel it. Give it 2-3 season and he’ll be a 20 goal player.

Aston Villa getting their marquee signing in early.
It will be interesting to see how the mid table clubs like Wolves, Aston Villa, Leicester, West Ham etc, do in the transfer window, and if they will be mid table clubs at the end of the season.

I don’t know much about Moraes but for a young player from Brazil, doing well for a CL club, the 25m they’re paying Bruge looks like a good investment.
It’s not like they’re going to lose a fortune if it doesn’t work out for them and if he does well, they could make a big profit.

He’s going straight in my FPL team when it reopens later this year haha

Football is crazy. A good 6 months and you’re worth £50m.

A good 6 months?

Statistically he’s been the best RB in the league for over a year.

I remember when Zidane was worth 50m

3 Likes

It’s a toss up between him and TTA but he’s definitly been the best RB defensively.

The defensive numbers he is posting up are quite frankly ridiculous considering his age, he can be a top club RB for well over a decade.

Even at £50mil it’s more than worth it, United will pay up no doubt.

2 Likes

Ivan you bald fuck sign Mustafi not this greek fraud

10 Likes

50m isn’t crazy when you’re as rich as Crystal Palace, or any other semi-established Premier League club, like Leicester and Maguire. Why would their clubs need/want to sell? The price is what we’re willing to accept to begrudgingly lose our player, not the price we’re putting him up for sale for because we want rid.

The only craziness is English clubs insistence on buying in England. I’m sure if Mainz produced a great young fullback they wouldn’t be holding out for 50m.

2 Likes

The whole of the Invincibles first team cost less than that. :grinning:

Celtic calling out the agent scenes :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bit small time really lol

1 Like