Other Clubs' Transfers

3 Likes

West Ham on a madnessss

Great deal for west ham if they can pull it off.

Iā€™d swap Laca for Gomez right now!

Maxi Gomez is making the wrong move but fair play to West Ham. Fornals and Gomez shows some intent to break into the top 8 of the PL.

Who the fuck is Maxi Gomes and what the fuck is a Fornals? Do you guys really watch every game of every top league in Europe?

1 Like

West Ham 2 Arsenal 0
Formals
Gomez

1 Like

Funnily enough that will also be the score when we play them at the Olympic Stadium!

3 Likes

Didnā€™t even predict the attendance. Weak.

1 Like

This meme can be used for everything! :joy:

3 Likes

Old Tom & Jerry is awesome

2 Likes

Diopā€™s decent tbf. Heā€™d represent better value for money than a lot of centre backs that United have been linked with.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always liked cats and I wanted Tom to kill that little fucker.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather spend Ā£40m on Diop than Ā£90m on Maguire thatā€™s for sure

What I donā€™t understand is why top PL clubs seem to want to do business when teams are quoting these types of sums. There is undoubtedly better value for money outside the PL.

10 Likes

Premier league proven mate :wink::wink:

1 Like

The issue is, a PL club losing one of their best players could be a ruinous to their hopes of staying in the PL. Most of them arenā€™t doing bad financially and commercially, and if they want to keep that they better stay up at the very least.

The league is washed with money now. Clubs arenā€™t in terrible financial shape where they have to sell. Clubs at the bottom of the league make more money getting relegated than clubs in other leagues get for staying up. Shit is crazy fam.

Harry Maguire is worth 40M max. But that English tax is something else.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather spend approx Ā£25m on William Saliba rather than overpay for Maguire - good defender and was on my short list before the season ended, but he isnā€™t worth Ā£90m. We need to be smart in this window to strengthen the team, clear the dead wood, within the financial constraints we haveā€¦

I agree.
Thereā€™s loads of money in the PL.
I can only think of maybe a few that are cash strapped and not able to spend big, probably Sheffield United, Burnley and Arsenal.
All the other clubs are going to do their best to get the players they need to stay in the PL and push to the next level.

2 Likes

Unless your club is arsenal :unamused:

4 Likes

Everyone fails at West Ham and Everton. Dont care who they buy.