Other Clubs' Transfers

Took 8 years for Chelsea’s petroleum Rubles to bring them the CL. Citeh are behind schedule. Dunno about PSG though.

Football and especially the CL are way too dependent on chance for stating a PSG-side full of elite players cant win the CL, even if their team is full of egos.

Not with Tuchel their not.:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I know a home for Tuchel post-PSG. :kroenke:

1 Like

Tottenham please.

1 Like

Not a bad attacking line up.
Messi, Griezman and Suarez.
It looks like Real Madrid and Barcelona are going to be the big spenders in this window.

Griezmann works best as a second striker but at Barcelona that is Messi’s position. Griezmann will have to play on the left or right which will be interesting to say the least.

Hearing murmurs of Nabil Fekir to Liverpool again. Some saying for less than 20m euros which sounds unbelievable. *thinks about the £30m/£40m price tag on top of Ryan Frasers forehead * :pensive:

Full name, please:

Ligue 1 UberEats

2 Likes

Real Madrid have done another transfer. Hala Madrid!

£300m already?! And they’re still being linked with more big names like Eriksen. Are they hoping to get £400m for Bale?

1 Like

I rate Ferland Mendy highly.

At least we’re competing with Bayern though.

6 Likes

Shit.

Luckily they want to haggle and I trust Lyon to resist. I trust Levy to be
too stubborn to splash the dosh.

Spurs have opened talks over Ndombélé, although they have yet to make an official offer, and they value him at around €50m.

2 Likes

I remember when Real Madrid had to sell one of their midfielders to help pay the 90m for Bale.
I can’t quite remember who.
German, I think he was.
I wonder if he’s still playing.

2 Likes

2950735d1b1435007bbf05b838232a23_w200

5 Likes

You’re gonna set off one of my Ozil rants and an even bigger one on the fuck wits who more than doubled his pay to keep him even longer than we had to at this rate guys!!!

1 Like

Olympique de Marseille have an urgent need to sell players but no one have been linked to Arsenal. :man_facepalming:t3:

Kamara, Caleta-Car, Sanson, Lopèz and Thauvin could be all good additions for us, especially for bargain fees.

2 Likes

Thauvin sure.

Fucking hell, Madrid really are on one. They’ve completely rejuvenated their attack with Jovic and Hazard. Will be exciting to see how they perform next season, and I’m sure there are more signings to come.

4 Likes