Other Clubs' Transfers

We only have £40 to spend tho. Sorry I meant £40M although it probably doesn’t make a difference seeing as we’re fucked either way

1 Like

Sign two and sell the dead wood to fund it…Saliba and Konaté for me…

Interesting article on Praet, explaining why he’s no longer getting the goalscoring stats:

3 Likes

Wijnaldum, Robertson and Shaqiri just won a CL after being taken from relegated clubs.

2 Likes

Forgot Wijnaldum and Shaqiri! The more time you take to think about it, the more examples there are to prove that you shouldn’t automatically turn your nose up at a player who has been relegated.

2 Likes

We can afford it if we sell Ozil…

1 Like

£340,000 a week for a 19 year old. I hate this game.

4 Likes

What’s he gonna earn in 2-3 years? Fucking hell.

Says a lot about him if he goes to PSG for the dough.

And how in the blue hell are they potentially able to sign him anyway? FFP isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

7 Likes

Any one who joins PSG doesn’t care about their football career and only about money

4 Likes

So potentially winning the CL and play with elite players shows that he doesnt care about his carreer?

1 Like

PSG have to many ego’s to ever win the CL.

Ligue 1 is a deadddd league.

2 Likes

To be fair, you have to be really delusional not join one of the world’s biggest clubs, in one of the best cities in the world, for that kind of money.

B-b-but what about his football career? :scream::scream::scream:

Are we still talking about PSG? They ain’t even the biggest club in France :joy:

1 Like

Well, they are at the moment.

PSG aren’t winning jack shit in Europe unless it’s the Europa league.

Knowing our luck that’ll while we’re playing Europa League football lol

3 Likes

I can’t think of any league win less prestigious right now than liegue 1.

Ye cuz a team infested with big egos has never won the CL?
Bold statement there Calum.

Why haven’t they became close yet then lol.

Mbappe and Neymar aren’t gonna win them it themselves