Stranger Things

2 Likes

Oh yes

I’m concerned Eddie won’t make it through the season.

These bastards better not kill any of the kids and Steve or else. :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Fucking epic!

2 Likes

Got the last episode to watch tonight!

2 Likes

Hope you have no further plans tonight as the final episode’s runtime is 150 minutes :grin:

3 Likes

Mike & Nancy Wheeler are fucking ugly.

They shouldn’t have waited for these kids to grow and finish off the series.

Well the last 2 episode well worth the wait and overall this was the strongest series since the first one.

Looking forward to series 5 and see how they wrap it all up tho thought they would have time jumped to the 90s.

2 Likes

Just finished it off. Can’t believe we’ll probably wait another 2 years for the next season.
:laca:

1 Like

I thought they filmed this season and some stuff for season five already to prevent another 2 year break. If they wait another 2 years it’s going to be tough to sell the fiction that these actors are high schoolers.

They’re doing a time skip. Plus, I think the show just takes time with post production.
Don’t think it’ll take 3 years like the previous one but I do think 18-24 months are almost certain.
I do think they’ll push for a fall-winter release next year.

They ain’t filming this year. The Duffer brothers are just about to start shootings a new film in October

The lass who plays eleven is currently waiting to start filming a new film

Wolfgang if he’s back for Ghostbusters will also be busy filming from end of the year.

Stranger things hopefully it be the beginning of 2024 that it comes out on Netflix.

Btw, how awesome was this scene :smiley:

7 Likes

Loved this season and finale!

Don’t think this is the case, I think season 5 will start where we left of with season 4.

The Duffer Brothers confirmed there will be one. I’m not sure if it happens midway through Season 5 or right from the start though.

Did they say what direction they will skip? :thinking:

Upside Down

3 Likes
2 Likes