Stranger Things

I reckon they did it to prevent people from spoiling everything, gives people time to catch up. Social media is one big spoiler-zone at the moment. And I’m not even following any ST related accounts. So annoying.

2 Likes

I’ve no sympathy for people who don’t drop everything and binge watch these things :grin:

3 Likes

Sure, I’m certain the head of sales sat there thinking how can I save people from getting this show spoiled for them instead of boost subscriptions.

1 Like

Loved the first part of this season, looking forward to July* 1st. Didn’t see it coming with ‘001’.

2 Likes

V true. I mainlined all the episodes in 48 hours. Watched on my phone while putting the kids to bed, watched on the stationary bike, I sacrificed for the cause.

3 Likes

Perhaps the worst season so far.

It’s not over yet.

The way it’s filmed, the violence, the gore in this season (added to the convoluted storyline) leaves a lot to be desired.

Strong disagree. All those things make it great but also the character development is as good as ever too. All in line with previous seasons too.

1 Like

No

It’s pretty clear to me and have seen and heard lots of others saying it too.

Heard many saying the opposite

I don’t see how anyone could seriously hold that view but I’ll not spend my time outlining it as like I say, it’s pretty clear. :slight_smile:

It’s not, it’s regressed :slight_smile:

Yea ok then :joy:

Glad you agree

I don’t, I was dismissing your nonsense viewpoint :slight_smile:

1 Like

You said “yeah ok”, hence you agreed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The introduction of many a new character instead of building on the existing ones is a common take.

The pointless addition of the likes of Argyle is a prime example.

I think the season would have benefited from killing off one of the existing kids rather than introducing new ones for 1 or 2 episodes just to have them killed off.

Anyway, let’s see what the second half of this season brings. Hope it’s like a phoenix rising from the ashes.