Stranger Things

Totally forgot about this show. Is this the last series?

Fuckin hope so. The kids are adults now.

Nah, another season coming after this.

1 Like

Good. These 7 episodes were fucking excellent. The tension they build in this show is just fantastic television. Wonā€™t say too much for now apart fromā€¦ Hopper!!!

3 Likes

Loving this season!! Halfway into episode 4 now.

5 Likes

This season has been amazing so far, Iā€™ve finished volume 1. I think 1st July is when the second part of the season is released.

The creepiness factor is on another level, like Nightmare on Elm Street vibes. Tbf the actor who played Freddy Krueger does make a cameo appearance in one episode :smiley:

2 Likes

Correct. Supposedly, there will be a season 5 as well that is the last one.

1 Like

Finished the the seven episodes and wow, this particular season is soo good.

4 Likes

I gotta give it to them, they could easily have ended the show after any of the seasons so far but they keep finding interesting ways to develop the stories and characters.

Itā€™s properly brilliant television.

4 Likes

This was pretty awesome

5 Likes

Steveā€™s character arc is so amazing. They easily could have left him as a stereotypical 1980s high school jock bully but pairing him with Dustin and then Robin brings out the best in him.

I especially liked when Eddie apologized to Steve for thinking that he was going to be an asshole. That conversation between those two was great but Iā€™m also really worried one or both will get killed off.

5 Likes

Honestly that scene was so fucking good. They could have at least tried to catch her though fof fuck sake. Max was a bit annoying at the start but again they just develop the characters in this show so well. Also I canā€™t say how much I appreciated them not leaving that Max scene on a cliffhanger into the next episode. A luxury you wouldnā€™t get with week by week shows.

I read somewhere the two episodes left to come are 90 and 150 minutes long. Iā€™d be worried how wrong that could go for a lot of other shows but I have lots of faith here.

4 Likes

Yeah this one has been amazing. A return to form after a relatively poorer season 3.

Still donā€™t like the Hopper subplot, dragging a bit. But still, excellent tense horror.

1 Like

Anyone else got a feeling one of the key characters will get killed?

1 Like

If itā€™s Steve I will NOT be happy

3 Likes

No shit :grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

Just finished episode 7, what a twist, lovely lovely stuff.

Huge reveal! Amazing!

Amazing season so far.

2 Likes

Just finished it as well, saw the twist coming from earlier in the ep but was still a good one.

Been an excellent season so far, really liking how more gruesome theyā€™ve made it

This whole split season thing is a buzz kill though ffs

2 Likes

Must be time to kill will off heā€™s gone from being main character to just being in the background.