Stranger Things

I reckon it’ll be a cliffhanger at the end of ep 1 of s4. The whole episode will be shit, catching up on the youts, then it cuts to ‘the American’. (Hopper?)

2 Likes

One of?
How many are there?

Meant it was “one of” like one of those things, not one as in a sequence of numbers/events.

2 Likes

Robin is awesome.

Steve and Dustin and now Robin is why I still love this show despite anything and everything.

Putting the best 3 characters on the show in the same group like they’re arsenal 18/18 with Laca and Auba.

2 Likes

No love for Erica…smh

2 Likes

I hate her rn

She actually did my head in.

5 Likes

Yeah, Erica’s a load of shit.

Total waste of sperm, that one

1 Like

Honestly she was the only thing I didn’t like about the entire season.

Fucking free market loving tory. Her and Mike are on my cunt list.

Mike especially, what a fucking ballsack

3 Likes

Dustin’s girlfriend had a fraction of Erica’s screen time but was a hundred times more entertaining.

4 Likes

Erica was very annoying! I would have banned her from the shop the little shit.

I liked this season but felt it lacked all the dark elements that gave it a different sheen to the overall feel of the show, like in the first season. The way the Mind Flayer sucked up all those people was cool thought, gruesome and disgusting.

The older this group gets will maybe take away some of the charm of the show I feel in future seasons. It won’t deter me from watching them though, it’s just a shame it can’t be encapsulated, like for instance when you rewatch The Goonies, the characters are all still the same age as when you watched it as a kid.

Next season is meant to be the end of it if what I’m reading is correct. Which is probably for the best as some of the kids are already starting to look like gangly puberty riddled squeaky voiced teens.

2 Likes

I hate his tranny face
And the relationship angle was pukish

Mike and Lucas were completely useless this season.

There is no need for a 4th season afaic.

Fuck off they made hopper a cunt the whole season then kill him off?
Edit: well he better be fine then and live happily every after as part of the Byers clan after S4.

This sucks, I’m only willing to tolerate one more season of this for Steve and Dustin.

No more. Everything else is just so meh.

1 Like

he ain’t dead!

5 Likes

Haha editing the shit out of this post having seen the trailer. Will be interesting to understand how the fuck he ends up there.

Also, I’m only in this now for my guy Steve. Never seen such a turnaround in a man’s fortunes since Severus fucking Snape.

6 Likes

I can remember just how much I hated Steve in season 1 :joy:

4 Likes

First 7 episodes of season 4 dropped today.

3 Likes