Stranger Things

The finale was excellent and quite honestly I wouldn’t have complained if they ended it there, with Vecna losing.

Me. Got back from 8 days in Turkey and still had 7 pairs of pants left over haha.

Ah yeah that could be it. Read an article (Afleveringen laatste reeks Stranger Things korter dan in lang vierde seizoen | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl, translate with google :slight_smile: ) that Matt Duffer confirmed in a podcast that season 5 will continue where the story ended in season 4, but there could be a jump halfway through the season of course. Like there was the two day jump in this final episode :wink:

1 Like

Great season. Favourite scene is the one where Max escapes the first time around with the eerie Kate Bush track in the background. Goosebumps.

The initial few episodes were so dark and eerie. Didn’t quite maintain that until the end but some seriously haunting shit. That fucking grandfather clock chiming out of tune will live in my head rent free for a long time

6 Likes

Watched episode 1 by myself since my partner was out of town for work. You better believe I slept with the bathroom door wide open and the light on. Fucking terrifying.

3 Likes