Stephan Lichtsteiner

Just garbage. That away game at City should of meant he never got game time again.

Ridiculous signing.

But to be fair no one saw Bellerin missing a whole season. This guy would have got fuck all minutes if not.

He’s found a club

Genuinely one of the worst players we’ve had in the last decade. Did he even have a good game? Lol

2 Likes

He did what was asked of him. I thought it was a bit silly we didn’t make him captain considering we brought him in for ‘experience’, ‘winning mentality’ and ‘leadership’.

Good luck Lich, you’ll be missed, but you’re forever in the hearts of Arsenal fans around the world. Augsburg got themselves a real one.

1 Like

A true arsenal stalwart, who gave it his all and left it all out on the pitch.

He was always gassed when he left the pitch. Sad to see him go, happy he found a new club.

Lol probably the most forgettable Arsenal player of all time

At his level.

Disagreed, we still remember him now even after he’s left

1 Like

I was trying to think of someone more forgettable and I’m taking the fact I can’t to mean that I’ve completely forgotten them. So you’re wrong. Have that logic.

10 Likes

If it’s any consolation to Augsburg, they were already going down before they signed Lichtsteiner

1 Like

For me that has to be Kim Källström. I remember we signed him at one point, but haven’t got the faintest memory of him doing anything on the pitch.

1 Like

He’s best remembered for scoring one of the penalties in the cup semi shoot out eventually ending our 9 year drought. So yeah, his time here was mostly meaningless, but at least he did one very useful thing!

Anyways, Lichtsteiner will very much be on the forgotten list, once a few years have passed. Guy’s only just left us so it’s too recent to say he’s the most forgetable.

2 Likes

I didn’t really remember Kim had done that until I read the piece he wrote about it/playing for Arsenal. I’ll remember him more for that article than the pen to be honest.

What about the fact we signed him when he was injured? :arteta: Classic Arsenal.

Tierney says hello.

Wow, you people are so basic.

What about Ryo Miyachi? Park Chu Young? Fran Merida? Kyle Bartley? Jay Emanuel-Thomas?

Thomas Eisfeld???

1 Like

Remembering his shitness maybe :slightly_smiling_face: Then again he doesn’t even have a personality to embrace the shitness, unlike someone like Eboue or Bendtner

Amaury Bischoff ftw.

7 Likes

Haha I was just about to mention Bischoff.

1 Like