Star Wars 9: The Rise of the Skywalker

@JakeyBoy he is just a hormonal teenager, reminds me of the character Harry Enfield had ‘yes Mrs Paterson’ :rofl::rofl:

C3PO with the gangster eyes !?

1 Like

Disney must be desperate to sell their red eyed c3po toys at galaxy’s edge

1 Like

They’ve upgraded him to an assassin droid, like HK-47 Mo. I’ve seen him carrying around a blaster on some other posters too :grin::grin:

1 Like

I had read that somewhere almost the same as IG-88 assassin droids.

1 Like

Just my theory tho :grin::+1:

And in five years time a new trilogy. I don’t hate it love to always see more from the Star Wars-universe, but the marketing lol.

The marketing is for the end of skywalker after these films it won’t be about skywalker any more and focus on new characters

1 Like

Let’s and see haha sure they can squeeze in a Skywalker character somehow

I don’t know about this film I’ve been burnt twice now by poor story telling, idiotic plot and just plain incompetence I can’t bring myself to go watch this film. The pacing is off every movie so far is off. I feel like Kylo Ren reveal was way to soon (first bloody movie at least make wonder who he is for a whole movie not half of it)None of the characters resonate with me at all i could careless about them and I feel there is nothing at stake in these films. Thus making it boring spectacle. Remember sitting in the last Jedi thinking why are they doing that? This question was compounded by the little pay off at the end.

All over internet saying, Rey is going to turn dark…
WTF.

Have u seen the trailer yet?

Clearly just a vision lol

I’ve been saying since the start that they should flip Rey to the dark side for some real drama and cinema but Disney absolutely do not have the balls to do that.

2 Likes

If that’s true then Kathleen Kennedy and her crew are bigger hacks then I thought.

Going as far as to create a new lightsaber for a vision or cheap dream sequence is beyond lame.

I’m not even hyped for this shit.

1 Like

It has to be a vision.

There’s no way they would spoil that twist for something that isn’t even a trailer haha

Either that or she’ll turn early in the film and then find her way back by the 2nd or 3rd act. Booooooooooooring.

I’ll still watch it, but since the first one I’ve been calling for Kylo to go light side and Rey to go dark side. That would actually make for a wicked film and showdown.

1 Like

Going for rey is a clone and that’s why her parents are nobody’s and the dark rey is another one off the clones

1 Like

I have heard that, would be fucking shit haha

Did…
Hopefully it won’t happen… or I will throw my popcorn/soda to the movie screen…

really enjoyed 7 but not so much 8 (it was alright) so lets hope it’s all built to a fantastic episode 9

2 Likes