Star Wars 9: The Rise of the Skywalker

While my member is rock hard, veiny and throbbing for Avengers Endgame, it is a flaccid noodle for this shit.

The hype really is dead. We’ve all moved on to newer things.

You’re all having a giggle saying the hype is dead as if this won’t smash $1bn box office

2 Likes

Star Wars is shit and I’ve never been a fan. I’m going to moan every time someone posts in this thread and might even go on a massive rant essay in this thread about how people can actually watch and enjoy this shit

4 Likes

True but you could have a video of someone shitting for 2 hours and call it star wars and it’d crack £1bn

2 Likes

Why?

Think the joke has went over your head here :wink:

1 Like

He turning it round on everyone who said the same about Love Island

2 Likes

Or has it?

Edit: Yes, yes it has.

3 Likes

First, the movie hasn’t come out yet.
It could be shit or it could be a hit.

Second, it is about childhood memories and about passing on to next generations (my parents brought me to watch the 4th episode and now I am bringing my kids to watch the 8th and coming 9th one).
Sentimental cannot be measured by the quality of the movie itself.
Of course, if you have never been a fan, you won’t feel anything.

Third, even if this movie is a shit, it is the last one and conclusion. Maximum 2 hours of shit.
Still better than watching shit football week after week, 90 minutes after 90 minutes.

1 Like

See above ronald :wink:

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

With this kinda talk you better be ready to square up

1 Like

Can you people not read sarcasm?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are the third person that thinks this is a serious post haha

i genuinely think its shit, cant sit through them watched one…boring as fuck cannot sit through them and wont not into it at all.

I mean, after a while you have to start wondering why so many people think you’re serious… :papa:

4 Likes

He is on drugs bruv :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have never been particularly hung up on franchises etc so I basically don’t care that it’s star wars. Looks like it’ll probably be good as a standalone which is all I want from a film.

4 Likes

I don’t even really like the sequels. TFA was very star warsy but a reboot ultimately. TLJ was meh I didn’t completely hate it but I’m not a fan of Rian Johnson, and he tried wayyyy too hard to make it into an epic.

This however looks absolutely glorious. Lando flying the Falcon again was dannk afff, and the Emperor laughing at the end was just like *kisses fingers - voilà.

We’ll see if JJ can right the ship, but yeah it will be a massive blockbuster.

Also anyone who didn’t like Solo is smokkkeeeddd ouuuuttt, that’s the legit best star wars film since 1983. Hope someone @'s me I’ll fight u IRL.

2 Likes

Kylo Ren is a brilliant villain that actually has a bit of complexity and depth to him, and is the best thing we’ve seen in a Star Wars film since the original trilogy.

Don’t fuckin @ me

2 Likes

3 Likes