Star Wars 9: The Rise of the Skywalker

2 Likes

Hmmm… Not sure what to think.

I’ll watch it!!!

It’s looks good but not hyped since the last jedi was a big kick in the balls to the hype

2 Likes

Exactly. I want to be excited, but the Disney movies have gotten progressively worse.

How can people, especially the Star Wars fans, not going to watch this?
This is the GRAND FINALE!!!

Lendo Calrissian is back.

Rise of the Skywalker, it means Rey is Luke’s daughter?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m going to see it. Don’t get it twisted. Just leery because Last Jedi and Solo were not very good.

“The saga comes to an end”

…until we find another way to milk this franchise for all it’s worth

2 Likes

I understand… I don’t like logic and development of the characters (especially Luke) also.

Anyway, supposed to be the last movie of the original series (Han, Luke and Leia all dead), all others will be like Rogue One or The Solo…

Can’t miss it.

Hmmmmmmm looks shit ?! That Fckn EMO Kylo Ren is such a crap villain !?

At least we got Rogue One and that Vader scene in the corridor out of these new movies.

1 Like

At least disney have confirmed that the films will be on hiatus for a break an will be concentring on the TV shows

Need to see some next level Sith for this to work someone more powerful than Vader, Snoke is a joke, the Emperor will be a clone !? I’d like nothing more than Finn to be fck’d up !? Only saving grace is Lando Calrissian :joy::heart::facepunch:t5: !?

1 Like

All of humanity right now

2 Likes

This looks sick!! I’m absolutely down for watching this

1 Like

All sense of hype is gone for me, this trilogy all in all has been very poor.

Huge missed opportunity by Disney, Kathleen Kennedy is a crappy head of Lucas Film.

1 Like

The only thing bad about the last movie was that atrocious Rose and Finn sub-plot otherwise that was a great film too

Don’t @ me

4 Likes

@Cristo

6 Likes

Liked for bravery.

1 Like

I SAID DONT @ ME

2 Likes