Spurs vs Arsenal (PL)

1 Like

We’ve seen his actions for 3 years now, you are already a shit cunt to me if u were 69 belly button kissing gazidis so hard u bought him a rolex with the money u collected from fining other players as a captain. Thats cuck behavior of the highest order and id not want that type of shitter anywhere near having power at a club like Arsenal.

Surprised you didn’t go for this:

1 Like

Put him on ignore, like I did a few weeks back.

It’s honestly been soothing, I only have an idea of the latest rubbish he’s spouted based on the responses to his posts, and it feels more justified everyday :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah the next step in being an Arteta simp is building ur own little echo chamber where everyone agrees how fucking amazing Arteta is while he struggles to do the basics of his fucking job lmaoooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

Hidden Reply is my favourite poster :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous how many penalties we concede to Tottenham. I haven’t looked at the stats but it must be verging on a penalty every other game. I reckon at least half of Kane’s goals against Arsenal have come from the spot.

1 Like

Lol I remember one derby match I think 2 seasons ago, where loads of Arsenal fans online were doing a sweepstake prediction pre-match, of what time the inevitable penalty was going to occur.

Ironically we didn’t actually concede a penalty in that match. But it feels like there’s been several instances and usually in pivotal moments

1 Like

If we lose to Newcastle and you go hard there’s a decent chance of your next spell away from the forum not being voluntary :joy:

4 Likes

@DavidHillier can confirm, I think he posted it, but Kane has 13 goals against us, 4 of which are pens.

1 Like

Yup, I just looked and its six in the last 12 league matches against them. Every other game.

Honestly not a bad idea, mute the fucker until he realises no ones reading his crap and finally disappears? I like it

Unfortunately he seems like the kinda turd that would just ramble on even if everyone ignored.

1 Like

4?! Nah, I’m going to have to do some counting now…

It’s 6 including the one scored yesterday.

1 Like

Yep, such a glorified scoring stat when you include all the pens

2 Likes

I honestly thought his name was
Harry Kane Pen

1 Like

Close. Harry Cunt Pen, actually.

3 Likes

?

Seems perfectly calm whilst making reasonable points to me.

Real legend imo, Proper Arsenal man. Will always be ten toes down in defending the club and squad in the media space

3 Likes

Not a great look when your fellow co-host are laughing in your face, making faces to the producer who’s behind you.
Had the show in the background this morning, they spent 70% of the time trying to rattle Martin, belittling him, essentially treating him like he’s Trevor.

It actually became awkward to listen, Martin looked pissed being treated like he’s a joke by the panel there.
Simon at one point started picking on him trying to make that combined Arsenal x Spurs lineup he picked earlier in the week like it was some integrity issue and Martin had enough, he raised his voice just a bit and changed his tone which left Simon speechless. That doesn’t happen often.

I just don’t get why he keeps doing that show and accepting to be the clown for them. Don’t care what the money is, he’s better than that.