Spurs vs Arsenal (PL)

So you have to go back a decade or so ago to find something to excuse those embarrassments.

Where were your standards after 2009?

1 Like

Context big brain :joy::joy::+1::+1:

Wenger used to get embarrassed his record vs. The big 4 (remember when there was a big 4 and we finished in the top 4 and some people thought that was a massive achievement lmaooo)

5 Likes

If Arteta was held to a negative net spend over a 7 year period he’d have us in league two lololololol it’s not even a conversation :joy::joy::joy:

What context #1 dirt pounder?

Your standards are so high for Arteta who’s a kid in manager terms, and who coaches the youngest side in the league.

I also love how you reference that we spend a lot of money the past year and Top 4 should be a minimum, yet when you talk about other sides you admit that spending doesn’t necessarily mean you spend on quality (you used that for Man Utd the past day).

You’re so blinded by your weird obsessive hate for Arsenal you can’t keep up your arguments straight.

2 Likes

Jeez your YouTube recommendations are gonna be full of heavy Arsenal defeats now, dude…

1 Like

I dont really give af bruh, you’ve just reminded everyone why Arteta should be nowhere near managing Arsenal, besides the fact hes actually shit. He’s also an amateur.

Youngest side in the league beat the CL title holders at the San Siro under the gawd Arsene so meh that means nothing to me.

Imagine simping so hard for Arteta you spend time searching youtube for the heaviest defeats Arsenal have had in the last 20 years thinking it’s a flex lmaooooooo bruh is taking boot licking to the next level :joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE why do you even come here? This forum is for people who, despite their differences, still want the club to succeed irrespective of who the manager is. We all still root for the club.

On the other hand, you revel in our failure. It’s absurd.

11 Likes

Nothing wrong with finding a silver lining but I saw the culmination of everything wrong with this football club in yesterday’s NLD.

I don’t know if we’re progressing or regressing. We’ll beat Chelsea and United decisively but fall apart at the seems against spuds and lower league scrubs like Everton.

1 Like

Didn’t even have to search hard mate, those memories are engraved in my brain.
Those matches hurt back then but I backed our team and manager at the time.
You know, as any fan of Arsenal would do.

And you’re right, I actually wasted my time trying to find those videos to prove you a point. Which makes me wonder, why the fuck do you waste your time coming in here and be toxic when we’re not doing well and then fuck off when we are.
Do you realize how ridiculous it is that you put so much effort and time in being a glorified hater?

Put yourself in my shoes. Im convinced we have Ole on our hands. Its plain to see for me. Despite where we sit in the table the actual performances are shit I hate watching our football we hardly score goals and weve gone backwards now defending. Simp for Arteta as much as u want but we all know this club dont deserve CL football.

Now at the macro level we are the 8th richest club in the world. The incompetence of the ownership to continually hire waster after waster to run this club for them, is a sight to behold. A sight of negligence i dunno if I’ve ever seen before. The money is there to be a top club, but they act like a poverty franchise meanwhile trying to convince u how hard it is to compete. Its honestly shit behavior that shouldnt be rewarded with unconditional support, but u do u I guess :+1::+1:

I’m not having that. We were playing well until we went down to 10 men. And so early in the game too.

A very difficult game was just made impossible.

1 Like

See this is your issue. Anybody wanting the club to actually succeed is a simp for Arteta in your eyes. It’s black and white to you.

You’re either an enlightened bro like you who wants Assteta out…or you’re an idiotic mouthbreather who is complicit in Arsenal’s failure / stagnation / whatever.

There’s a million miles between the two things.

9 Likes

Sick of seeing that bigweng piece of shit on here now ahhh I’m angry

3 Likes

Nah anyone who tries to sugar coat the results or wears rose tinted glasses is a simp. We’ve not gotten better its a fact, we are shit the football is shit and we are boring. Arteta is trash those are just facts. When he starts hitting 70 plus league goals and like 25+ GD he will get respect from me. But then again reality is a lot of ppl can spend hundreds of millions and get those types of results.

Arteta is also just a pretty shit human in general so I’d prefer my favorite club employs an esteemed upstanding man who commands real respect as opposed to being a brown nosing rat cunt who is only in his position because he sucked someones ass. Vieira would be perfect.

You don’t even know the guy you fucking weirdo. You’ve got problems man I swear

2 Likes

Dood has many transgressions if u pay attention. Mainly being a brown nosing cuck hypocrite :joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::eggplant::eggplant::broccoli::broccoli:

Better hope Arteta beats Newcastle on monday so I leave the forums for a while sexy boi :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: cuz if he bottles its gonna be hell :joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face:

No excuse, you only see the man in press conferences man and interviews. There’s no physical way you can judge whether you HATE a guy off that alone. You’ve got some serious problems in your head if you think you can just when you have an agenda against him

1 Like