Spurs vs Arsenal (PL)

Need to do some training this week on 11 v 10 scenario. Strong chance of a red card game and need to be prepared.
I know people didnt like our second half yesterday but think we need to recognise how much energy we conserved for this one.

2 Likes

This game is going to turn into an absolute shitfest.

No tactics, bad quality, terrible challenges, handbags, pens, red cards, touch line arguments. Cant help but think the game will be about which team loses the plot slightly less.

1 Like

There is huge pressure on them to win.

So long as we keep it tight, maintain our shape and take minimal risk, they will get more desperate as the game goes on. It will become more open for us so long as we aren’t behind.

Worst thing we could do is give away a silly early goal, or a soft pen. There’s going to be all sorts of shithousery on display, especially Kane and Son who will go down in the box at the lightest touch.

Spurs are shite at breaking down a defensive block. Let them have the ball as that kills off their main threat. Arteta has to know this. We simply cannot play into their hands. Conte will want to lure us in to dominating the ball in their half.

6 Likes

Good one :arteta:

1 Like

I think it’s natural given the nerves we all have but this is definitely being overlooked. They pretty much HAVE to win and they’re at home with their brief period having the better of the rivalry between us very much looking like it might be fading.

And they’re Tottenham.

We all know the history of the Tottenham.

7 Likes

I reckon this get’s the 3 points. pace on the counter with Martinelli, Eddie and Saka… need Ode & Xhaka to be ready with long/through balls…

3-1 victory to us…

edit and then I read down the thread and we have a spare man :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This game has proper ‘Arsenal celebrating like they’ve won the league title’ vibes.

10 Likes

Be honest, how much did you pay @Bl1nk for this assist? :grin:

The ref is going to make an absolute hash and send someone off, isn’t he. Martin Ødegaard straight red card for barging Sir Harry Kane off the ball and misses the rest of the season with a three game suspension.

I seent it.

Do you think they will play this?

And there goes the only boyband song I used to be able to listen to thinking it was “ok”

1 Like

Reporter: “You wouldn’t know a thing about it, would you?”

Or

Reporter: “You should have joined them.”

As the famous @Bl1nk says…worried.

Absolutely.

A win and the season ends in style and with CL secured.
A loss and it’s going to the last day of the season, watching nerve wracking finales.

Worried is an understatement. I need a bigger word here.

3 Likes

on tenterhooks

4 Likes

Spursy

3 Likes

If we get our first away win at Spurs after so many years to seal CL qualification… fucking hell.

Don’t think Amazon could have asked for a better season to do their All or Nothing documentary :joy:

7 Likes

It’s happening. I guarantee it.*

*Not a guarantee

1 Like

Surely we have redeemed all our luck against Chelsea, United, West Ham & Leeds.

• Christensen awkward bounce-pass back
  • Azpilicueta’s stupid pull on Saka
  • VAR being friendly during United game
  • Fernandes Penalty Miss
  • Ramsdale tackle during West Ham game
  • Leeds Keeper goof up
  • Leeds red card

Is there more in the tank?

1 Like

2 Likes