Spurs vs Arsenal (PL)

Eyes on the prize.

on whether White will be fit for the north London derby
I think so, he’s been starting to do a little bit of work now on the pitch and we want everybody available because we know that game is so important.

5 Likes

I think this would be the first one since the Ramsey goal and Auba pen miss at Wembley in March 2019! :joy:

Ffs :arteta:

2 Likes

We played Chelsea away on my birthday last year and won 0-1

I am going for the London rival birthday away day double. :grin:

7 Likes

Unlike many, i think this will be a high scoring game and one team will definitely collapse…

3-1 or 4-1 to anyone

Emotional what? :rofl:

Nervous as fuck for this. In our ideal style we are pretty possession dominant and I think we need to be very careful of playing into the hands of Spurs counter attack. Not confident at all for this one and I’m genuinely considering not watching live so I can preserve my heart for it’s general use and ensuring a long and healthy life.

6 Likes

This calls for a 5-3-2 Holding special imo

Should just call that formation a ‘Holding’ formation.
The name is so apt anyway

3 Likes

Yeah I think that’d be perfect.

Not sure Arteta will go that though.

2 Likes

Would be a great line up had this not been an 11-a-side sport

22 Likes

Throw Mikel in between Elneny and Xhaka and we’ve got a line up that would make Simone’s eyes bleed

Jokes and terrible math aside were obviously going to play 433- literally the only formation Mikel has ever wanted to play.

LOL oops

I’ll just leave that in there

1 Like

Fact Cristo liked that is the real embarrassment

2 Likes

The race will still be in our hands even if we lose. But would be hilarious if we win and secure Champions League football at their stadium. Scenes when Ramsdale celebrates.

Giving my bro @Bl1nk support no matter what

4 Likes

Yeah he’s WORRIED enough as it is, give the guy a break

7 Likes

That sound like a normal week to me

4 Likes