Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Don’t fuck this up!

I BEG PLEASE WIN.

1 Like

I can’t see us winning but it would be the biggest result of the season for us if we can come away with 3 points and extend the gap at the top of the table.

2 Likes

Massive. Massive massive.

Be delighted with a point now. Three is a bonus.

5 Likes

Same

1 Like

Four points from the next two and we’re cooking. 6 points and I’m hosting a title winning barbecue with Edu.

5 Likes

Must win game tomorrow

1 Like

Take a draw here. Beat Man Utd next week. End the month 6 points on top, ESR back along with the January reinforcements. I do expect Jesus to be back as well in February.
Great position to be in.

1 Like

We have said that for 17 games now lol

2 Likes

Even more nervous for this now :joy::joy::joy:

On a side note, if we do win tomorrow, I think top 4 is pretty much done

1 Like

Tomorrow is far from a must win.

Far more important we don’t lose.

A loss can really change the narrative. From Arsenal and City fighting it out to Man Utd and Spurs coming for them. We’ve got a young team. We saw what the media campaign did to us after we lost to Spurs last season.

It’s gonna be the same all over again. Media will be hyping up Utd to come to our ground and beat us. Seeing the dodgy refereeing today, there’s bound to be a questionable decision or two in that game.
Pressure will be massive on us.

6 Likes

You know what, fuck that shit post above^^

Go on for the win tomorrow. We got this far without the bleach blonde Ukrainian Grealish. :rofl:

Martinelli and Saka better have something for me.

1 Like

Arsenal lost before the game is played.

1 Like

COME ON ARSENAL

2 Likes

Just have to make sure we do not concede an early penalty to these cunts!!!

We don’t lose twice in a row these days, lost out to Mudryk beat spurs the next day

5 Likes

are you ok?

Tierney starting? Bit weird to use a bench player if so imo