Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

We always play better when we have scored

We arent going into it off the best performance at Oxford, but at lot of our main players had a rest which can only be a good thing…I hope!!

They’re at home so will be under more pressure than us so we might be able to take advantage of that.
But they certainly aren’t going to go all out attack and Conte will set them up to stop us playing.
I don’t think there’ll be many goals so it might be a low scoring draw.

Who’s the ref?

Craig Pawson

I’m not so sure they’re under more pressure than us tbh, we need a win to keep the title charge momentum going and most people would be of the opinion we’re the better side. We haven’t won at Spurs since 2014 but I’m tipping the bookies have us as the favourites?

Anyone know a good spot in Rome to watch the game? If the Missus will let me. @Gio?

Ask Luca… Oh wait he got unfaily banned #FreeLuca

1 Like

The Napoli supporters club in Rome make sure you wear a Napoli shirt

I want to watch the NLD, not get in a knife fight.

2 Likes

Lol I was hoping you knew I was kidding

Ah yes, good times.

Sure you can find him on Twitter or spanning twelve other football forums or something.

He got banned on Redcafe too sadly

I’m sure it was unfair there too. #FreeLuca!

Can’t imagine why :joy:

We’re big favourites considering spurs are at home and they’re around 2/1.

I agree we need the win to keep our momentum going at the top but they are at home so will be feeling the pressure from their supporters who will be expecting a good win and performance.

A win for us would be a real statement and signing Mudryk would be the icing on the cake.

1 Like

In memory of BigWeng:

3 Likes

2 Likes

And we all know they will do exactly the same on Sunday.

As they should.

Good morning hip swinging beatniks from the posh part of this bossa nova megalopolis,

Your old mate sends his heart felt best wishes from my gaff at the Funky Cockerel , a place of much reflection, brass rubbing , bongo drums and stamping those tickets especially Brigitte Bardot types . The Beat Generation ain’t at the juke joint .
Blimey it’s all rock n roll your end . Your certainly playing swagger football and jumping out the blocks like no other , unlike our boring tosh. Hurts me to say old muckers you deserve top spot . Amazing that your out doing all that dirty oil money.
You could blow us away in the first 20 minutes if Lego man gets it’s right . Hopefully form goes out the window and maybe Kulu and Benty can be back to give us a chance.
The crowd last year rattled your younger players but with 1 year more experience l can’t see this happening again.If you run away with it , the place could get toxic . Levy/Enic protests could dominate as the majority don’t want the parasites. You could do us a two way stretch favour if you get my drift.
Jack Kerouac head says
Lillywhite’s 0 Arsenal 2 but l live in hope of the red sea parting but maybe Alan Ginsburg was right .
Turn on ,tune in , drop out , sorry that was the Leary geezer .
Over and out from the Funky Cockerel last bastion of the inflicted.
Thank you for having your old desperado mate give his two shillings worth.

Keep up your pecker , chin up and much much love .
images (1)

17 Likes

Berkobotswana is the best thing about Spurs.

There’s not much competition, of course. But he is still pretty great.

Cheers.

6 Likes