Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Surely they just rotate the players for these things?

Anyway we’re gonna smash these cunts. I can feel it.

7 Likes

I’m scared about the atmosphere of we lose tomorrow.

Bad vibes man

Dont be scared. There is no way we loose to the Fossil merchants.

Losses happen. We would still be 5 clear at the top of the league.

1 Like

As of now with the Mudryk deal I couldn’t give a flying fudge what the score is .
I’m seething, absolutely seething :rage:

1 Like

Don’t let the BLONDE BUM shell ruin our weekend. ESR>>MudPrick. Would be buzzing with a point especially as City made no ground on us.

1 Like

Its crazy that some people see the transfer window as a premier league of their own.
Remember when Everton “won” the transfer window in 2018 or some shite. Means efin nothing.

People are obsessed with the transfer window. How can some rando Ukrainian not coming make you not care about the NLD at Tottenham to take us 8 clear at the top

2 Likes

Because the transfer window is a cup competition of its own. Thats why the media talks of “winning” the transfer window.

Bounce back please, if Villa, Liverpool and Newcastle can win at this shithole no reason we should be acting like peasants and delighted with a point…

4 Likes

That point would be glorious. We all want a win but this is a must not lose game for me. Extend our lead by a point. Worst case scenario

1 Like

NLD factor changes everything.

Different kind of game.

1 Like

I don’t see Spurs as a title rival, so although 1 point is better than 0 I wouldn’t be settling for a draw.

Must not lose games for me are against fellow title contenders as they’re the true 6 point games.

This is a derby.

Tottenham will be more up for this compared to the other games vs the teams you mentioned also tbh

Yeah I expect them to be more up for it that’s true, I also think we’re the better side though, so irrespective of that I just wouldn’t settle for a point.

This is a golden opportunity to put an 8 point gap between us and City, it would be huge if we took it.

6 Likes

Tottenham will be doing everything they can to prevent us winning the league.

Their boys the PGMOL will also.

I am very worried.

1 Like

For an ol’grumpy bastard that I am what is PGMOL thingy ?
Thank you

Refs. I think

1 Like

Much like today we’ll definitely see some kind of bullshit go down. It’s more entertaining to keep the title race tight and even better to have United and Spurs involved in it, even from afar. Things like properly officiating offside become less of a concern.

Saying that we’re a much better side than Spurs and we really need to rise above the corrupt and lazy bullshit. Show them why we’re 5 points clear at the top.

6 Likes