Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Lol Dixon ain’t no dickhead. Fuck off with that shit

1 Like

I fucking dont. Guy hates anyone enjoying himself

1 Like

Fucking COP that spurs you fucking vile CUNTS

2 Likes

On vacation with family so missed this but just saw results. F Mudryk. Load up for summer investment. We are looking strong and still have loads of young talent. COYFG!!!

1 Like

we are facing a shit Spud team today, could have put the game away much earlier.
had some good individual performance, but seems like as long as we get a win, can’t point out the facts and issues.

I said “good game”, “nice goal”, some other positive stuffs during the game, not just pointing out Eddie’s performance, but you are the one picking one from all I said

that’s fine

Paul Merson laying into Spurs.

Get em!

8 Likes

If we beat Utd next weekend it’s going to be enormous, what an amazing season

9 Likes

More nervous about this one tbh

It gets better. Stupid insults towards a bona fide Arsenal legend.

Did Sky put Louis Saha on the panel just because he played for Spurs for about 5minutes?

3 Likes

Wright with the great day reference

That’s more offensive than his celebration police comments.

I single him out because he was not up to the standard of other’s performance, that’s it

Ode had a good game, Sake did, Zinny did (in first half), Party and Xhaka and White and Rams are good.
What did Eddie do actually for you and others to claim he had a good game?

Missed chances, lose control of the ball, pretty much not able to out run the (shit) defenders…

If you say he is good, okay he is good then

Dunno, we’re really good at home. Crowd will be absolutely buzzing.
Can honestly see it getting silly in the first half.

2 Likes

What did Saka do though?

PS - I am not saying Saka had a bad game.

I agree. I hate playing Utd. We matched them away this season and didn’t deserve to lose but Utd found a way to beat us. It is a massive, massive game for us. Need to dent their momentum by taking 3 points. I fully expect City to pick up all three against Spurs, so we need a win or at least a draw to maintain a good lead after these two fixtures.

Although I’ll be nervous, I am looking forward to being back at the Emirates next week. COYG!

3 Likes

Eric Dier trying his best not to blame his attackers. Bless him.

Ah you lucky so-and-so. I’m being quoted 500 a ticket at the minute :smiley:

I think playing away will suit ManU. They’ll roll in with their micropenis counter attacking stuff and wouldn’t be shocked if Weghorst plays.

1 Like

Yeah same, I thought we’d win today as Spurs are filth but Utd feel a different proposition and test right now

3 Likes