Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

Ramsdale would usually be interviewed as MOTM here. Really want to see that :grinning:

2 Likes

Wait, no he did. The idiot.

Just rewatched it

This is an absolute banger and so apt today.

Good to have you back, Rocky :+1:

1 Like

Gary Neville actually allowed us to celebrate. :rofl:

5 Likes
6 Likes

ITS A GREAT DAY

9 Likes

When those clueless wankers start issuing charges itā€™ll be interesting to see whether they mention 5 Spurs players surrounding the referee in the first half and the sub who came on the pitch to give the ball back. Both charges for us this season.

Ban them (now weā€™ve had 6 points off them).

3 Likes

GREAT performance Ramsdale!

What a performance Arsenal I WANT THIS LEAGUE

8 points clear!!

6 Likes

Canā€™t believe I was 21 when we last won away to
Tottenham :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep. Showed it pretty clear during Ramsdale interview.

Anxiously awaiting punishment for that muppet and something for that cunt Richarlison

7 Likes

Yo what the fuck is Lee Dixon talking about? They won the derby away. Go celebrate like you won the derby away. Jfc.

3 Likes

I agree he was dangerous and had a good game overallā€¦ Got into good positions, won a few fouls in dangerous areasā€¦ But beside the finishing, his touch wasnā€™t as good as usually. Maybe tired from the cup game or pressure idk.

Doesnā€™t matter, Iā€™m far from concerned im the slightest. Iā€™m happy we have him atm to cover for Jesus and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll do better already in the next game. Iā€™m mostly frustrated he didnā€™t get the goal he deserves for the great work heā€™s putting in lately.

2 Likes

Honest to Godā€¦8 points clear, a really good win at the swamp for the first time in near a decade and this is all you can go on about. Now tell us how you just hope you arenā€™t proved right for full effect.

Celebrate, but not too much :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Odegaard is quick witted

Wouldnā€™t have predicted Ramsdale getting man of the match after that first half.

Dixon is a grumpy old man who hates his life. Ignore the dickhead

No, the FA will punish us.
Itā€™s our fault for making spurs angry by beating them at their place.

Only until we beat Man U next game. :grinning:

1 Like

Tory bastard as well

2 Likes

I mean I understand his point in context. He was saying you donā€™t want the highs to be too high. But I think all those rules go out the window when you win a derby away and opposition supporters come onto the pitch to kick your keeper. I say milk it like a dairy cow. Rub their faces in it.

3 Likes