Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

I think Spurs may have enough to go up to the Etihad and get a point, you know. Both teams under pressure. Man City seem to be cracking under it rather than rising to the occasion (even though they’re due a result against Spurs)

Either way, we have to smash United. If they lose to Palace midweek, it’ll be even more glorious.

4 Likes

Dunno about that, I think playing respectball at home has been their cheat code.

They feed off their crowd a lot. Won’t be the case when we play them with the Emirates buzzing.

Get in there all you Gooners
Fabulous win .
We go again next weekend

9 Likes

Fucking Hojbjerg that soppy cunt with his dive for a penalty. Pathetic.

Glad to see they didn’t get it for once. I thought it got given at one point.

2 Likes

Maybe he should cheer up then?

I think it says a lot about me (and football fandom too), that I enjoyed Hoddle’s sour look as much as Wrighty celebrating.

Must have been karma for something you did in a previous life, Glenn, you sad withered ballbag.

6 Likes

Had my girl Zora with me all game. Record continues. W15 D2.

LET’S FOGGIN GO

11 Likes

Yeah i’d take a draw right now. A loss would hurt our momentum and ManU are in peak form for them. Come out unscathed and then kick on.

1 Like

I love and hate having all these big games again :joy:

6 Likes

Redknapp looked like he was about to break down analyzing the game. Merson with a bounce in his step sticking it in.

4 Likes

Where from? You keeping an eye on the ticket exchange? If I wasn’t going I’d let you have mine.

1 Like

I’ll keep a lookout, thanks for the heads up, mate :slight_smile:

So because he has an opinion about celebrations, in spite of being an Arsenal legend, he’s both a wanker and a dickhead?

Right :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes glad we cleared that up. You can love him and I can think he’s a boring grump

And a wanker and a dickhead (said no other Arsenal fan ever)

2 Likes

Ok

Can’t believe that Merson is singing the praises of Arteta and Edu, and the recent transfer windows, and Eddie…Wasn’t long ago he was saying he couldn’t understand why we bought Odegaard, Arteta should be sacked, and Eddie wouldn’t start in any other PL team.

2 Likes

Arsenal fan who hates Lee Dixon.

I’m afraid you’re the dickhead here.

3 Likes

What’s this sky interviewer doing?

Asking Arteta about Mudryk and putting him in a box about what he thinks of our current squad and how league leads can disappear.

As expected Arteta keeps a calm head but he looked a bit annoyed with the questions

1 Like

5 Likes