Southampton Vs Arsenal (PL)

I’m seeing a very dull draw or narrow defeat with Willian putting in another absolute TWATSCOOTER performance

5 Likes

Looks like Partey and Luiz are starting judging from their stories.
Willian isn’t (he tends to post a story when he does).

1 Like

When Tierney, Saka and Martinelli play together we look very effective on the left but without Tierney I think we’ll struggle going forward.

I just hope Willian and Xhaka don’t play but I’m sure at least one of them will.
I’ll go for an unconvincing draw, 1-1 Lacazette to score.

1 Like

That doesn’t surprise me. Partey is a no brainer. Gabriel had a bit of a disasterclass on Saturday and he is just back from injury so I can’t see him starting again so soon, which leaves Luiz and Holding. And I can’t imagine Willian starts given that ESR, Saka, and Martinelli are all available.

My guess:

---------Laca----------
Martinelli–ESR----Saka
------Xhaka–Partey—
Cedric-Luiz-Holding–Bellerin

I’d rather see AMN on the left and Cedric on the right but AMN seems to be in the doghouse.

Fuuuuuuuuck!

2 Likes

Means nothing. These are all pre-made and pre-planned.

2 Likes

I could tweet “match day” doesn’t mean I’m playing, though I’m about 93% sure I’d do a better job than Willian.

2 Likes

Piss off Willian :grin:

2 Likes

I can now appreciate why Wenger would play central midfielders or attacking midfielders out wide.

Would rather an intelligent attacking mid out wide than a brain dead winger who can’t create.

1 Like

He might have won the Ballon’ d’Or last season, but he is just shit for us. FACT.
Stats on paper and performance on the field are pretty matched… SHIT.

This is how Arteta telling people he is just a 2 faced double standard shit rat.

1 Like

How is everything going mate do you remember me back from 2011?

Yeah we won’t win.

I’m sorry but how is Arteta starting our WORST RB here?!

Fucking Cedric man.

Excited to see Partey start. Gives me a lot of hope.

Must have enjoyed those 20 yard overhit crosses we saw repeatedly on Saturday.

Oh Cedric is the LB.

Lol

Cedric, Pepe, and Xhaka on the left is going to be a hot mess.

1 Like

Saka on the left :pensive:

Decent team otherwise.