Sol Campbell

Yeah mate think it was another one of of those games Kevin Nolan scored for Bolton, 05/06 was a pretty disappointing year for us domestically.

Cool story regarding Sol Campbell though dude.

2 Likes

Yeah it was the 1st leg in Lisbon when we lost 2-1 and Fabianski had a nightmare.

Remember the night well as I was watching at Belushiā€™s in Shepards bush, they had some ripping drink and wing specials.

3 Likes

Better not be talking about big soon there, buddy

On the road it was fā€™ckin tragic. Resembled last season tbh.

1 Like

I could be wrong but I think our away record was something like 6-4-9 which is diabolical for a team that made a CL final.

Given our away records were 14-5-0 in 01/02 & 12-7-0 in 03/04 it was a massive decline.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t help that our first away game was at Chelsea. Fell apart from there.

I went to Old Trafford and Goodison that season. Andy Johnson scoring in the last minute in the hailstones :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah some frustrating games and poor results, I must say though I wasnā€™t overly annoyed as I was hugely distracted by the CL run that season, if only we just managed to get over the line in Paris.

Two former Gunners for the price of one :grin:

9 Likes

@Bl1nk Iā€™m requesting the above emoji be made.

We donā€™t have one that we can use exclusively for mocking the scum up the road and thatā€™d be perfect.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll get it done

4 Likes

Top man. Thank you

1 Like
9 Likes

One of the best moments of being an Arsenal fan in my lifetime.

It was also the day @Sol was born

7 Likes

Just heard about this on the radio.

Yesterday out in Rome. Shocking.

2 Likes

What does ā€œjelly and ice cream when you goā€ mean?

A party when he dies

Suspected as much.

I donā€™t understand why football fans get like that tbh.

If I saw RvP or Ashley Cole, I wouldnā€™t behave like that, but I know some Arsenal fans might.

Itā€™s a shame life is like this sometimes.

8 Likes

Absolute scum. Anyone who letā€™s football ruin their perspective on life is fucking awful.

5 Likes

I thought Sol was about to knock him the fuck out . Shame.

Blokeā€™s a fucking cunt, and thatā€™s putting it mildly. Honestly thereā€™s no player on earth Iā€™d talk to in that way. Like, if I saw Ashley Cole out and about I wouldnā€™t fucking dream of saying some shit about him leaving Arsenal, let alone things as vile as that.

And honestly, if I came across an Arsenal fan doing that I wouldnā€™t be posting the video with laughing emojis, let alone quoting the bit where someone says theyā€™ll celebrate his death as if thatā€™s a highlight.

9 Likes