Sol Campbell

I know my guy gets ridiculed a bit for being eccentric, but think he has got something about him. An unusual charisma. Wonder what his next role will be

7 Likes

Mad love for the Arsenal on Sky today @Sol knows !?

5 Likes

Good man, treating the prick with the contempt he deserves.

5 Likes

donā€™t know who that guy is, but he sure looks like prick.

DT from AFTV they think they speak for all Gooners - fckn embarrassing

1 Like

@JakeyBoy and @InvincibleDB10 are getting a new neighbour

Weā€™re stuck with Emery, while Southend get one of the brightest minds in the game

7 Likes

Weā€™ve got my girlfriendā€™s friends and their baby staying over Saturday, but Iā€™ve been informed theyā€™ll be with us from midday on the Saturday :gabriel:

Would have definitely gone to his first game otherwise, itā€™s literally fifteen minutes down the road and just under twenty quid, no brainer.

Might see if I can get away with it, but not gonna piss her off and risk a @Cristo situation, not worth it.

Edit: speaking of Big Sol being my neighbour, the house I grew up in was on the same road as where Sol Campbellā€™s mum lived, he went to my primary school.

Edit2: went to the same primary school, we grew up loving on the same road, he joined my beloved Arsenal, I met him on my sixteenth birthday days after heā€™d left the West Ham match at half time and now he is moving manage my new local team. Our lives are inextricably linked at key moments. I think were destined to meet again, strike up a longlasting friendship and Iā€™ll convert him from being a Tory.

5 Likes

Or heā€™ll convert you from heterosexuality. One of these two will happen %100.

1 Like

The idea of sleeping with a Tory is far worse than the idea of sleeping with a man.

3 Likes

You donā€™t have to be asleep.

1 Like

Iā€™d expect nothing less from Big Sol

2 Likes

Agreed m8

9 Likes

Sol speaks wisdom that our simple human brains cannot comprehend.

Very stop taking the piss out of the big man

10 Likes
6 Likes

To make that even better, he used to be spurs best player until Wenger tempted him here and as a player he has won as many league titles as spurs have in the whole of their history.

From a CB pairing of Campbell and Adams, to Mustafi and Sokratis.
What went wrong?

5 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes

This is one of the silliest laughs Iā€™ve had in a while. Had a good old chuckle.

2 Likes
7 Likes