Site Feedback

Anti Dark Mode even if I lose my eyesight before 60

4 Likes

Dark mode is the one.

People who use light mode also have pinapple on pizza.

1 Like

Pepperoni, feta, pineapple, pesto
Dont knock it til youā€™ve tried it :joy:

Pineapple on pizza should be a criminal offence

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna misquote this tabloid style next time you get all BLM on us.

Iā€™m a strong opinion leader so I reckon I could get you cancelled for saying this.

6 Likes

The site is rather plain right now. Looks like the majority of the CSS isnā€™t rendering. Both firefox and chrome. Iā€™ve done a hard refresh and cleared cache on my browser.

1 Like

Yeah was going to post the same thing thought it was just me though!

1 Like

Jules if you canā€™t appreciate pineapple and cheese and ham, then are you even human bro?

2 Likes

Bruh is this our away kit

1 Like

I just miss seeing the OA logo on the top left. I can live with the rest :grin:

1 Like

Mine doesnā€™t look like that. Mine looks the same as it always has, on both mobile and desktop. I have iPhone and MacBook though, so maybe with Apple being superior to all else it hasnā€™t been affected :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m on a Macbook and Iā€™m having the issue. Sadly not a time where we can claim Mac superiority. :upside_down_face:

Clear your browser cache and see if it changes. Mine was fine this morning until I updated my browsers. My browsers are set to clear cache when I quit them.

1 Like

Hmm the header should always be red. It could indeed be a cache problem.

I had to tweak some settings this morning which slightly adjusted the styling for a minute. It should be back to normal though.

Which skin did you selectSchermafbeelding 2020-10-23 om 13.32.17 ?

You can right click on the header, click on ā€˜inspect elementsā€™ and look for the background colour. Change it and as long as you donā€™t refresh your browser, youā€™ll see the logo again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just done that, and it still looks the same :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Havenā€™t selected any, but clearly looks as though Iā€™m in dark mode. Will the site pick up on my browser settings? They are in dark mode.

I cleared my browser and it was white.

What the hell is this assault on my eyes

Randomly went from white to black and red!

2 Likes

Weird. Which browser out of curiosity? I never use Safari, so I didnā€™t check that one. But it looks like itā€™s ā€˜fixedā€™ now.

There we go back to normal. Dark mode really is an abomination, have to question some of the members tastes after seeing that now :thinking:

1 Like