Site Feedback

@Calum

Still the Puma kit lol

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember now Iā€™ve not used the white theme for ages on a computer :rofl:

Or just Bellerin. He is the face of our club, should be the face of OA too.

1 Like

Removed for now. How about showing OA members instead of Arsenal players there?! :cristo:

1 Like

Should make it like MDC and have the Emirates

1 Like

Iā€™d take Bellerin but donā€™t you realise it would create more Bellerin hate posts thatā€™ll trigger you?

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been on OA on a computer in like five years, that looks pretty alien to me lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve added a background image to the dark theme on tablet or bigger screens.

Leave it?
  • Yeah
  • No

0 voters

Thereā€™s an argument to be made that people who still use white theme are the OA equivalent of IE users and that they donā€™t deserve nice things.

4 Likes

I used to love dark themes was an original adopter of it on my old android phone, had to root my device to do it, but since itā€™s started to become the next new thing and everyone always goes on about it, Iā€™ve gone back to a light theme on all of my devices. I refuse to be a conformist

6 Likes

When was your last eye test bro?

1 Like

Might be the most hipster thing Iā€™ve ever read.

3 Likes

on my chromebook for the first time in a while. the emirates background on the dark skin looks insane :fire:

nice one @Bl1nk :grin:

1 Like

Dark mode is disgusting. Iā€™ve tried to persevere for a few days but never again.

4 Likes

Dark mode all day long :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to be like you but my eyes canā€™t handle that bright shit anymore.

Once you go black, you never go back man.

I just canā€™t see it. The colours are an eyesore, nothing meshes properly. Everything just looks much sleeker on OA light.

2 Likes

Dark mode is a @Bl1nk masterpiece. I wonā€™t hear a word to the contrary.

3 Likes

@Bl1nk Iā€™m sorry bro, but Iā€™m firmly in the anti-dark mode camp

2 Likes

No worries man. Thatā€™s why we have two flavours.

4 Likes