Site Feedback

As much as I love Dark mode on many of my apps, this is definitely not one of them.

For anyone stuck in Dark mode, go to the hamburger menu and you’ll find the light mode option there.

2 Likes

For some reason ‘Default’ was there and it shouldn’t. Also set Dark mode as OA DEFAULT now.

5 Likes

Thanks @k1tsun3 Your a star👍🏽 Thought I was stuck with that

1 Like

Ughhh…Why do you have to torture us Anti Dark squad like that?

1 Like

Because you’re all stupid and we don’t care for your feelings.

3 Likes

You are stupid

That doesn’t work on my iPad. Come on mods, my eyes hurt.

1 Like

Do you access it using the Discourse app? I use that on my Pixel and I could change it to light mode there. Took a minute for it to register and I had to refresh the page.

Loving OA Dark on my iPad !? It’s dope as FCK !!

1 Like

As k1tsun3 mentionned, click on the hamburger menu (top right corner), you’ll find OALight option, click on it twice, then an asterisk will pop up next to it, after that just refresh the page and you’ll switch back to light mode.

Cheers. Discourse app? I went to the hamburger dropdown at top right. There’s an option there. Doesn’t work, though.

Thanks, Wilsh. Got it now after refreshing. :slight_smile:

I never use the regular browser on my phone for this. I have it set up in the discourse app (the platform this is built on). It keeps me logged in and more convenient for me with quick access. Using my phone for this more and more now.

OA sometimes randomly switches back to the light theme. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had this the other day and I just assumed I must have fat fingered myself onto the light theme somehow accidentally.

It’s a sign, brother.

3 Likes

Agree.

Delete the light theme permanently @Bl1nk

3 Likes

Trouble with the posting view on iOS / Safari

Yeah I’ve had that a few times

Are you doing the lockdown (OA) awards this year @shamrockgooner? OA the only thing that didn’t change in 2020 haha