Site Feedback

Admin I have a new phone and I can’t remember my password to login to this site.

I have requested a link to reset my password but nothing as come through to my email or junk?

Ps I also tried the password saved on my old phone but doesn’t work.

@Bl1nk this one needs admin powers :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Anyone else’s splash screen (and home icon) really fucking tiny now?

1 Like

Got a new phone and was fiddling about the website settings… How did I not know that this blue/gold colour scheme existed?

I like it :ok_hand:t5:

5 Likes

Been around for about a year or so now.

There’s no way back once you’ve activated it. So much better than the gray dark mode or the white mode.

You can read more about it here:

3 Likes

@Bl1nk kindly made me a yellow and blue version of my avatar to match the away days theme. I can only imagine how out of place my avatar looks if the rest of the site is red and white :grin:

Don’t think I’ll ever go back to one of the different colour schemes now, the yellow and blue is just tooooooo good.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s absolutely incredible, I’m never going back.

My one reverted to the normal dark theme, and I completely didn’t notice (for god knows how long), till @MissRedNL 's post.

Back to the away days theme :raised_hands:

1 Like

When I hit reply, the reply box covers the screen instead of the smaller box at the bottom… anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

I get that occasionally, had it in the past couple days a couple times, but most of the time it doesn’t happen.

Did you press this icon?

It goes to full screen mode

No that’s the preview this is happening as you post, usually the reply button can be pressed without dismissing the keyboard but all of a sudden not working like that.

2 Likes

That preview button is fucking great, I use it pretty often making sure things have embedded properly etc.

I’m definitely not mistakenly hitting that button @Bilalkhan_01

Edit: lol, that should be @Bl1nk

3 Likes

Clearly didn’t preview that one :wink:

10 Likes

Haha, ya bawbag

1 Like

Nah just the reply button. Soon as the keyboard comes up the reply box goes huge.

Do you get it every time or just occasionally?

Every time since Friday

1 Like