Serie A

Flashy diaby.

Well, Diaby is one of his idols so checks out.

ThunderBASTARD

1 Like

A Serie A team in every European final. Dead league. :grimacing:

1 Like

@LordBendtner your thoughts?

On Italy? I like the food and the women. Also the Coloseum was very impressive. Big up to the old Roman empire and the entire mandem.

1 Like

Napoli v inter turning into a decent game.

Inter had 10 men half the game and had just levelled late on, only for the champs to go ‘fuck this’ and score again! Class finish too

Won a WC and scored a key goal in the final (technically it was the winner). Won a bunch of Serie A titles and made millions. It hasn’t been too bad.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1660413095313911810

Why?

He’s probably not going to have a better season than this one. Leaving on a high note as the manager who brought the title back to Naples

4 Likes

They renewed his deal without consulting him. They had an option to do it of course but he probably wanted to perhaps renegotiate his terms considering what he achieved this season.

Him and AdL have been throwing shots at each other the past week.

It’s an interesting period to be a free agent right now as a coach.

PSG, Chelsea and Spurs jobs are open. We don’t know what’s gonna happen with Ancelotti, same could perhaps be said about Allegri.

I think if he puts himself in the market he’ll receive some really good offers.

1 Like

Because it’s all about ADL he calls the shots and nothing else matters. It’s something Napoli fans have become used to anyway the club is a revolving door for both managers and players alike.

Have you seen that they’re already trying to get Victor’s replacement(Beto) when supposedly he wasn’t gonna be for sale this summer?
ADL can’t be trusted.

10 point deduction for Juve.
https://twitter.com/NimaTavRood/status/1660713042424766487

Bit risky, one slip up from Milan and Juve are back in 4th

Juve and Milan are playing each other soon. :eyes:

https://twitter.com/Josejapan1978/status/1660727952613732353

What a quote. :rofl:

I wish Roma backed him properly with a real rebuild. I think he’d have done very well there.

Conference League was history, hopefully he wins the EL to and that’s back to back European trophies at a club that doesn’t win trophies very often.

League showing has been poor at times but the squad has been decimated with injuries as well as just not being particularly special anyway

1 Like

Yeah, league form has been awful the past weeks. I believe the last time Roma won in Serie A was back in April.

Granted, a lot has been down to the various injuries and trying to balance competing in EL too.

The lineups the past few matches required heavy rotation with mainly bench and primavera players starting.

Dudes like Smalling, Llorente, El Shaarawy, Belotti and others were supposed to be out for the season yet they still made the bench and are now even getting minutes.

They’re just pushing through which shows that despite the lack of quality and depth in the team, the team is very much together and the players are willing to put their body on the line for Jose.

The EL final is gonna be massive. Gonna be a nice match for neutrals as both sides have massive stakes in it.

1 Like