Serie A

Next season will be interesting with Pioli likely to be sacked and I’d imagine Inzaghi will be too.

Rumours of Conte to Roma to replace Jose too.

Finally after all these of tragedy and comedy we’ve actually gone and done it, I’ve been up all night watching the celebrations on tv and they’ll be going on until I get there in June for sure.
Naples won’t be sleeping for a while.
Forza Napoli

4 Likes

Crazy that the season Mertens, Insigne and Koulibaly leave is the season they finally do it

Those guys went toe to toe with Juventus at their peak so it’s a shame they never got a Scudetto to share between them

5 Likes

I remember saying who’s this Kvara guy? And we’d be lucky to make Europe

4 Likes

Hope we don’t get them in Europe next season.

Not for any footballing reasons, just because I was at the Arsenal / Napoli Europa League game a couple of years ago and their fans are nasty pieces of work.

Congrats @Jesseviolin! Glad one of your teams managed to get over the line this season! :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Have a special connection with Napoli as one of the best pizzerias in my home country is owned by an awesome lady who hails from Naples. Really glad for their achievement. And yeah, the football they played it quite beautiful too :grin:

2 Likes

This is nuts, the Roma v Inter lineups are out and it looks like by some miracle, a bunch of the injured Roma players, some of them who were supposed to miss the remainder of the season, are on the bench!

I’m not even sure they’re actually fit. Mourinho has been doing this with Dybala too. Dude is not fit but he still has him on the bench.

Fantastic. How absolutely obliterated are those players gonna be when they show up for training? It might be a situation where you continue drinking to stave off the hangover.

1 Like

4 different winners over the last 4 seasons is very good for the league, really interesting stuff going on in Italy atm.

Also an all Milan CL SF

Roma in the EL SF

Fiorentina in the conference league SF.

Good time for Italian football.

2 Likes

It is, but it’s still also vastly inferior to the PL and la Liga. While I would love for the winner of the Milan derby to go on and win the CL, I just can’t see them competing with the powerhouses on the other side of the draw.

1 Like

Completely agree, in terms of depth of talent no one can compete with the power of the EPL and I expect it to go even more that way for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

AC Milan really blowing it, lost 2-0 to Spezia now and can be 4 points off 4th place if Inter win now.

Juve may get a point reduction so it’s still open.
It’s a very unpredictable race for Top 4 to be honest. Napoli have been clear of everyone else but the rest you honestly can’t rely on. They could slap someone in a derby and then the lose to Cremonese at home.

As we speak, Inter are getting dominated Sassuolo and have just conceded a goal.

Edit: Overruled by VAR. Point still stands though.

Had their own goal scratched off now too

What is going on with Juve’s kit?

Might be time for him to retire. You’d think his body has basically told him that’s it now. He’s been injured the entire year and now this?

No way he does that I think. Will probably go the Hazard route now. See out his current deal, get that money bag and perhaps retire at the end of it.

He could and should have been a great. Sad the way his career has gone.