Serie A

Napoli really delaying their title win lol

2 Likes

They want to win in front of their people, fair play.

I am in Sorrento for work and everyone here is prepared to win the title :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

THEYVE DONE IT!!! @Jesseviolin

6 Likes

Congrats @Jesseviolin :slight_smile:

8 Likes
8 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Spalletti wins his first Scudetto. Started coaching in 1993. What a story for him.

5 Likes

Lovely to see, they’ve lit up the league and been great to watch.

Hopefully their team doesn’t get ripped apart (unlikely) but at least they achieved this before that happens.

3 Likes

Lovely to see a new winner in Serie A

A brilliant team to watch. Fully deserved 🩵

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll lose anyone of importance.

Doubt anyone pays whatever figures ADL asks.

Love a James Horncastle article. This will be put through a paywall remover tomorrow :joy:

4 Likes

2023: Napoli
2022: AC Milan
2021: Internazionale
2020: Juventus

Been an eventful few years for Italian football. League might not match the PL financial firepower but been every bit as enjoyable to follow over the last few years

5 Likes

I don’t think anything matches the PL but Serie A is a clear second.

La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are nowhere near it.

3 Likes

Siuuuuuuuuu finally the results of loads of Master League and Career modes come to fruition in real life.

4 Likes

Its the only European league I can watch.

Love a BT Sunday night serie A game :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Watched it and the end was crazy

The fans on the pitch literally robbing the players for every item of clothing they could get their hands on was unbelievable, a little uncomfortable to watch
Those fans do realise those players are THEIR players? Congratulate them, love them, kiss them, but dont rob them and be aggressive with them when they say no

2 Likes

Congratulations to Napoli @Jesseviolin !!

Big win for football, especially in light of us bottling it against City.

Hard to believe it’s only Napoli’s third Serie A title given how big they are!! But fantastic achievement, nice to see 4 winners in 4 years in Italy

1 Like

Napoli gonna Napoli :white:

Poor Napoli players robbed by their own fans :joy:

2 Likes

Spalletti is one of those coaches who innovated a lot and probably doesn’t get enough credit for some of his work in the 00s.

He’s developed a reputation for bottling over the last 7-8 years of his career so I thought he would never win a title and he was done tbh lol.