Serie A

They should deduct 15pts off Juve every season.

4 Likes

I’d much rather force them into Serie C and behind closed doors for at least a season. You gotta hit them where it really hurts.

Napoli with a 15 point lead and +21 better GD than anybody else in the league. Dominating this season.

They should get past Frankfurt as well in the CL. Nobody will fancy 2 legs against this Napoli side.

1 Like

Preparing for their share of point deductions

8 Likes

Lazy, but guessing they sell pretty well.

I mean, I’d buy a cake which represented an Arsenal player if we were 15 points clear.

1 Like

Well it’s a bit more tasteful than the kids blacking up for carnival

2 Likes

Inter dropping points, Roma could go joint second on Tuesday. :syringe:

1 Like

Going to be the shittiest 2nd place feeling ever as Napoli finishes 20 odd points ahead of whoever it is :joy:

1 Like

You best believe Mou will pull a Man Utd finishing second to City and say it’s one of his greatest achievements.

Tbf, he is a miracle worker if he gets Roma Top 4. Granted, Juve’s point deduction played a massive role.

Is that monstrosity really Milan’s home top?

Puma are such fucking weirdos

No. That was 2016 here.

2 Likes

A friend is visiting Naples in April. He said he will check these cakes out so I’ll return with his report then. Or forget. Who knows.

2 Likes

Napoli are walking this league so fucking easily.

1 Like

Huge win for Lazio at Napoli last night.

Giroud firing another blank for Milan tonight, he’s certainly well overdue some goals, hopefully they arrive in the 2nd leg vs Spurs.

3 Likes

Easily the second most interesting league in the world after the PL for me. Most games are pretty tight, often go either way, constant shifts from 2nd to 6th.

2 Likes

Quagliarella is such an underrated player.

1 Like

It very nearly ended up a shit weekend of football

1 Like

Why do you care? Don’t tell me you still think you could lose it?