Serie A

I won’t relax until it’s 100%

8805897f9490dc9b9b1a1cecae7d96d8-03405-1676418074.jpeg

1 Like

Napoli fans have been here under Sarri. I’m sure they have PTSD but no other team in Serie A seem capable of putting together a 5-10 winning streak.

1 Like

They’ve never had a gap like this with teams below them as inconsistent though. Even under Sarri where they blew it on the final two games they had an imperious Juventus side chasing them and both teams with 90+ points to end the season

Nobody will get close to Napoli this season

5 Likes

Yeah, just wanted to say that. Nothing remotely close to that 2015-18 (roughly) Juve team in Serie A atm. You can’t compare that Sarri Napoli team and what it took to win the league at that time, to this team.

It’s literally a walk in the park for them atm.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Neopolitan superstition states until the final whistle blows until the last game of the season then everyone can relax :relieved:

4 Likes

Supercomputer is a busy machine

1 Like

Kvaratskehlia….I’m practicing how to spell his name, ready for when he makes his move to Arsenal in the summer ;).

1 Like

Kvaradona will forever be his name

4 Likes

Napoli might hit 100 points.

92 the max Inter can hit and in reality they probably won’t get 80. 20 points from 45 and they are champions. :clap:

Kvara 10 goals 10 assists and Osimhen scored in 7 consecutive matches :clap:. Some were saying his stats weren’t all that :smile:

2 Likes

At least one of your sides is going from strength to strength and not bottling the opportunity to break a long title drought.

1 Like

He’s very good at football.

Fuck me, we’re not even safe from your Arsenal inspired suicideposting in the fucking Serie A thread :joy:

11 Likes

He’s definitely breaking Ronaldo’s record but will he break Ronaldo’s record too?

1 Like

I think he could break Ronaldo’s record, doubt he’ll break Ronaldo’s record too.

Whoever tries to get that guy (or Kvaratskelia) will have get deep deep down in his pocket. Napoli have really hit a jackpot with those guys.

2 Likes

Inter winning last night putting the heat on Napoli :hushed:

1 Like

Or, as the Acclaimed say…

Scissor me Timbers

1 Like

Taking into account Juve’s point deduction, this is the most interesting Top 4 race in Europe for me.

2 Likes