Serie A

If you have ever been to Naples you’ll know that anything is possible and the worst usually happens haha

3 Likes

Do they still love Sarri? I guess it didn’t hurt as much that loss?

I think the general feeling was despite being of their own and not winning any trophies and having archaic personal views he left for Chelsea on good terms. But then he went and fucked it all up when he joined Juventus.

1 Like

Who’s watching Roma v Juve?

You are I presume?

Keep us posted.

2 Likes

No-one because no one goes out there way to watch Roma like you haha

1 Like

Sunday evening Serie A is always decent.

Watching the first half

1 Like

Big match though. Two of our rivals in EL too. :grin:

You should do Serie A is magnificent this year

First win against Juve since 2020, LFG!

1 Like

Once a prick, always a prick.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of players lose their love of football nowadays.
Injuries can play a part and sometimes you just know your not as good and can be hard to accept.

Inter lost to Spezia

@Jesseviolin as we speak

1 Like

Is it wrong that I’d possibly take Pogba here if the price is right? Rice and Pogba would be an unbelievable summer. He probably ends up at PSG though.

Pogba would be a terrible signing. Guys attitude stinks and we’ve weeded that out of the club these last few years. Also he’s always injured. I’d rather re-sign Ramsey and I definitely don’t want to do that either.

3 Likes

His attitude does stink. You’d hope at some stage, he’d realise that he’s ruining his peak years.

I think he’d end up challenging Odegaard for him position here, wouldn’t he? (Which wouldn’t be good as Ode is better)

Unless he replaces Xhaka and plays as a DM. I could maybe live with that, but Rice would still be a better option than Pogba.

I’m starting to believe :slightly_smiling_face:

Have always seen Pogba as a more attacking midfielder. His best form was at Juve in his first stint where he had Marchioso, Vidal and Pirlo doing the dirty work.

He’d be a Xhaka replacement. He’s different to Odegaard and I wouldn’t take MO out for Pogba, but Pogba is better imo.

Gun to head, if we could only sign one midfielder, I’d want Rice but Pogba really is the full package bar his lack of braincells off the pitch.

His move back to Juve has been horrendous.

1 Like

If we’re talking Pogba, surely Maddison is a better option for us at this moment in time?

(Just thinking out loud here, not that I think either of them will materialise)