Serie A

Of course he scores a wonder goal right after I say it.

Belotti is as good an advert as any of why you should never spend big money on a player off the back of one excellent season

1 Like

Fucking hell, Roma players went to clap the fans and they’re getting massively booed. The players look baffled. :rofl:

The fuck did they expect?

Anyway congrats to Cremonese. A great underdog story and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them reach the final.

Wasn’t he linked to an 80m move years ago when he had his breakout season at Torino? I think Man Utd was the one interested. That would’ve been some flop.

1 Like

Look at this donkey:

Week in, week out, same shit, all season long.

Thank fuck we dodged this bullet. He has completely undone any good progress he made last season.

You got a video of Belotti goal?

Alternatively he’s an also an excellent example of why a club shouldn’t turn down huge money for a player lol

4 Likes

Tough to find clips in isolation ffs.
These are the full highlights:
Roma v Cremonese - Highlights

8:50 is where the Belotti goal started. Nothing crazy, certainly not a wonder goal now that I see it again but it was a nice touch and a very clean finish, not something you expect from him. The bar is that low.

1 Like

You are saying this in an era where clubs are spending big money on players off the back of zero excellent seasons.

Surely not? Juve would be relegated.
I do feel bad for Allegri because he finally started getting a good tune out of these guys.

Let’s not forget he rejected Madrid to get the Juve job back.

Relegated twice for cheating in 15 years.

Toxic brand.

1 Like

It’s for stuff like this we need to keep this emoji forever. :giroud2:

Just seen the goal now… Damn that’s class.

Wonder how much will Chelsea pay for him in the summer :pires2: 300m? :pires2:

Roma are too dangerous from set-pieces. Another two goals today from corners and almost scored another two from other set pieces.

Napoli 16 points clear now beating Spezia 3-0.
I hope the cunts get relegated for their vile chants including mocking the death of Maradona.

4 Likes

It’s starting to feel real. Also would be so happy for Spalletti.

3 Likes

He’s going thr Dele Alli route, fuckinf hell…

I think it’s his only option because the Turkish transfer window is still open

He really is an idiot for rejecting Bournemouth. Would’ve had the opportunity to put himself on the market. Even if Bournemouth went down someone else would’ve picked him up.

Idk Zaniolo personally but maybe he’d rather live in Istanbul than Bournemouth? His career is going into the toilet either way, so may as well find the city with better food.

1 Like