Serie A

Yeah, very good game.

13 point lead and then three points sperating 2nd and 6th so those teams will all be taking points off one another. Napoli pretty much have this wrapped. Sorry if thatā€™s a jinx @Jesseviolin

2 Likes

He wasnā€™t lying @Jesseviolin. Congrats! Well deserved Scudetto win.

I canā€™t believe Roma waited to play one of the two top teams in the world away to finally put proper good performance in. Easily the best Roma played all season.

1 Like

SIIIIUUUUUU 13 points clear after 20 games. Gonna be hard to choke it away from here

2 Likes

Arsenal vs Napoli CL Final next season you heard it here first

3 Likes

We could just face them in the Super Cup later this year. :eyes:

1 Like

I canā€™t stop smiling :relaxed: your boys gave a really good game @GC-Maniac . Stunning goal from Osimhen heā€™s untouchable at the moment.
My commentator said we know Maradona is in heaven he gave Argentina the world cup and heā€™s willing Napoli to do the same.
@shamrockgooner Neopolitans are extremely superstitious I wonā€™t tell any of them what you said :grinning:

4 Likes

On a positive note for Milan, Giroud broke his scoring drought.

Was in Napels with mates this weekend, went to Napoli - AS Roma. Absolutely loved it! Fantastic concrete stadium, fans were amazing (as you would expect) and saw some quality goals!

Was my first game in Italy, feel very lucky that the game against Roma was on Sunday as we booked flights before the fixture dates and times had been set.

6 Likes

Did you visit the Maradona memorial and have the worldā€™s best margherita pizza?

2 Likes

Yes we visited the memorial yesterday, in the final hours before we left. Also had some damn good pizza, no margherita pizza though!

1 Like

Glad you had a great time Iā€™ll be there myself in June for a celebration (hopefully :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:)

Roma losing to Cremonese 0-2 at Olimpico in the QFs of Coppa Italia, courtesy of a penalty and an own goal.

Insane.

3 Likes

Tammy Abraham just missed a massive chance in the most Tammy Abraham way. Need to find a clip and share itā€¦

Bottom of the table beat Napoli beating Roma crazy

1 Like

The place is absolutely buzzing at the moment

1 Like

Someone posted he looks equally annoyed and enjoying it at the same time :joy::joy:

I guess heā€™s loving it ADL isnā€™t the big enemy anymore haha

2 Likes

As much of donkey Abraham is, there is not enough talk about how bigger a donkey Belotti is.