Serge Gnabry

Proper heel v heel match up, that.

3 Likes

It’s like peak heel Kurt Angle Vs Chris Jericho :giroud2:

3 Likes

You are acting like its all a huge competetion to be “right” all the time.

Its a forum. We share our opinions on various topics with argumentation and logic as our tools. Why do you have to make it all about the “I said so” culture ?

Football aint an exact science btw there is no right or wrong.

1 Like

Very tough statement to support with argumentation and logic that, at least as far as May 2018-present is concerned :grimacing:

:joy:that’s a match I’d have loved to have seen tbh (almost happened when Y2J became undisputed champion; but instead of Angle he beat the Rock and Austin on the same freakin night- something he never, ever mentions)

2 Likes

FIFY

I’m right about some things and wrong about others. The difference between us is that I don’t go on a full blown press tour when something happens which I predicted or alluded to beforehand.

Your entire game is to emphasize the things you thought would happen after the fact, and ignore the ones you didn’t. When you know someones going to bring up a ridiculous argument you had before i.e. Sanogo, you do the preemptive strike and mention it yourself in your post so that no one else can bring it up first. A nice way to cover your tracks, but it doesn’t really fool anyone.

5 Likes

But at the same time argumentation and logic about Emery not being the right choice for the job was dismissed as being overly pessimistic etc at the time of the appointment…basically one of the main arguments for him was his trophy cabinet…

That’s really not true at all but anyways see lack of humility and self-import (was gonna add in lack of sense of humour but I’ve already used that one a bunch, so I’ll just tack it on, ahem, after the fact now :wink: ), this riposte was even more boring and self-serious than I would’ve expected.

Yeah it’s “boring” cause you know I’m right and you can’t say anything in response to it. Have a nice day :wink:

Aaaaaahhhh good old classic projection…narcissism at its finest!

Lol, no, kiddo, there’s plenty I can say to it and I already did (“That’s not really true at all”, as in, it’s patently false, lol, there’s more discussion about the things I’ve got wrong on this forum, me included in it, than there was interesting discussing about Emery this season :joy: ). It’s boring because you don’t have any sense of humour or enough humility to admit when you’re talking shite, and the post reflects that, especially the former.

I’m not sure how many times you’re going to accuse someone else of lacking humility, but for as long as you do it there’s really no point in pursuing any further discussion with you. It’s like talking to a brick wall that doesn’t realize it’s a brick wall.

As for the “lack of a sense of humor” charge, I have quite the sense of humor; I just don’t find you funny.

1 Like

Or like talking to someone about humility who doesn’t know what humility actually entails.

Case in point:

Oíganle a esteeee :rofl:

Responding to someone saying I don’t have a sense of humour by stating that I do is not a lack of humility lmao

For someone lacking as much modesty and self-reflection as you do, you’ve set a very low bar for what you consider humility.

Lelelelel poor @AbouCuellar I felt bad for u bruh cuz u were gitting rekkkkttttt by Sol and SRCJJ in here so I figured I’d set u up for some likes, ur welcome :joy::joy:

Do you talk like this in real life?

1 Like

My dad can beat up ur dad.

3 Likes

I love how the only time he gets any likes in this thread is when he trashes the one person people think is a even bigger wanker than him :joy:

6 Likes

I’m more than a little confused as to why you’re tagging me in this, I’ve never posted on this thread, the only time I’ve said come at me I was posting about Kolasinac, and I’ve never even mentioned Pochettino. :grimacing:

Pochettino is a good manager but I wouldn’t have him at Arsenal, I’m quite happy with Emery short to medium term (depending on how this season goes), and Howe as a long term target.