Serge Gnabry

Perhaps you’re confused about what revisionist history means. Or perjaps you’ve not been paying attention. Or perhaps—and here perhaps is a euphemism—just bitter. Its alright man, if you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m not actually, nor ever was, an atlético :grimacing:

You are not and never have been Arsenal. Being 14 and buying a Henry shirt and kicking a ball about in a Spanish park Isn’t what its about.

4 Likes

Looooool

Weak :roll_eyes:

Basically all of your posts are this.

It’s really monotonous and adds zero value. Your views are normally thought peovoking and/or stimulate debate. But now, it’s mainly just you talking about how right you are and everybody else who questioned you isidiotic.

This is a forum. There will always be a consensus view, or alternate perspectives. You can still contribute in a meaningful way rather than being patronising to every single poster except for the handful who happened to share the same opinion on Emery as you.

12 Likes

“Questioned you” is an interesting euphemistic way of putting it haha and tbh if I mention Emery a lot it’s because the manager in charge is the single most important thing/thing that affects the club the most, so pretty much any topic will come down to me talking about the manager. You can’t say I’m not consistent there from manager to manager :wink:

Tbh it’s kind of rich people like someone I’m now not allowed to mention (:grimacing:) having such thin skin and not being able to take even a fraction of what they give out. Would expect more humility and lack of self-import from people, I never had a problem accepting when I was wrong or even making fun of myself (and no, saying Sanogo is better than winter/spring of 14 Giroud is never as ridiculous as saying Emery is better than Pochettino :joy:), but then I guess I can’t expect everyone to be as great as me :man_shrugging::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OK, now you’ve piqued my interest, young man

grabs popcorn

Funny how you say this but with a far worse squad riddled with injuries emery was only like 1 point off that turd with a squad that he has had many seasons with and is routed as the best squad they have ever had. Oh and before you mention the cl they lucked their way to the final they nearly didnt get out of the group stage and baldy bottled it against them they were beyond lucky…so sit down you narcissitic turd you know fuck all!

You’d have thought we had sold the new Hazard or something. Gnabry isn’t that special tbh.

I love how in talking about having no problem admitting that you were wrong you’re still trying to dance around this one. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not talking around it at all, that’s literally the farthest I ever went in my Sanogo praise except for saying that he could be a good back-up striker for Arsenal (which I consider bigger praise than the Giroud comment, given my low opinion of Giroud, especially that Giroud). Which is of course nowhere near as ridiculous as the comment I’m comparing it to, despite it being used by people as some sort of comeback or pre-emptive strike any time they look bad.

Hmm, I dunno.

Pochettino hasn’t signed anyone since January 2018. That very signing helped Pochettino and Tottenham get to the CL final.

I don’t think Pochettino relies on luck. Not on the pitch anyway. The luck he does have is a shrewd chairman who will maximise deals for his best players when selling them and he has a squad that is relatively happy to stay at Spurs.

Pound for pound, I’d argue he’s the best manager in the league (now, to paraphrase @HotCrossGuns, come at me)

2 Likes

You’re definitely one of them, mate, so if you feel alluded to by that comment you’re right to do so :rofl: With all the shite you talked this season reading you now you’d think things went exactly as you expected them to haha

Except for maybe three players Spurs is their ceiling.

You should really honestly be lauding me and my opinion because I told u that when Wenger leaves our management team would go out and hire a very uninspiring manager. And u actually thought Gazidis wouls hire some hot shot young manager like Arteta lelelelelel. So if anyone was right it was me, as usual 🖒🖒 :grin: :grin:

I’d actually prefer to read AC over mr lelelelelelelelel tbh :joy:

I’D PREFER TO READ LUCA

I mean I would but then you still think Wenger wasn’t shit. And you also formed your poor opinion of the decision makers above him (Gazidis) based on clutching at straws to exonerate Wenger instead of what a proper, intelligent pessimist would’ve made that same prediction based on (the fact that it took Gazidis so long to fire Wenger). So yeh.

4 Likes

Ooofft 1-0 AC