Serge Gnabry

On par with what Dembele was doing last season looks like.

:eyes:

5 Likes

“Finessed”

Everybody could tell it was a damn poor decision from the club. He never should have been sold to begin with.

2 Likes

He’s only worth that much because he’s English homegrown and PL proven.

3 Likes

I do like how his market value goes down between the years of 2014 and 2016, yet the minute he leaves Arsenal…

giphy%20(11)

This reminds me a little bit of people’s revisionist history of Emery at the end of the season, where the more than half year where he was talked about like he was, ahem, better than Pochettino has been whitewashed. :grimacing: Indeed, the calm down guys, this shit means absolutely nothing and this guy isn’t even better than Oxlade-Chamberlain faction was just as big as the get fucking pissed guys, this guy is much better than Oxlade-Chamberlain and to lose him at this point is a travesty (:raised_hand:) faction.

Ok

1 Like

Dude what is it with you and the constant “told you so” narrative.

Okay I get it, you feel you’ve been proven right on a few things - well done. But the elitist attitude isn’t a good look. You’re a respected poster (as far as I’m concerned) so just share those opinions man and allow the rest

1 Like

ouch… just ouch…

Were

3 Likes

I mean, the post was coming off as if there was some kind of consensus re: Gnabry leaving, whereas all it takes is to scroll to the top of this thread to see the reality is quite different. That combined with the fact that @SRCJJ is doing some very interesting backtracking and revisionist history of his views on Emery throughout the season, and I couldn’t resist. If it comes off as ‘I told you so’, well, too bad. :man_shrugging:

Fact is, I had to read–or avoid reading for months at a time–this board making delusional Liverpool fans sound realistic for almost a year. And took abuse for it the few times I pointed it out. I’m allowed to bitch about it and laugh at people pretending like that wasn’t the case. You guys can suck it up like I did reading through all that shite the whole season.

1 Like

Don’t tag me in any of your posts and don’t respond to anything I post. I don’t want to engage with you in any capacity.

You’re a self absorbed, conceited and frankly disproportionately arrogant man and I don’t want to engage with you.

Unfortunately I’m a moderator so I can’t place you on any ignore list.

4 Likes

What should we have done when he had 1 year left and wouldn’t re-sign? I mean in theory maybe we should have offered him a big fat contract and more starting time.

Definitely should have given him more minutes and tried to work him in the team. He always had talent and his loan spell at West Brom should never have been a factor in how fans judged his ability to perform for Arsenal.

1 Like

More.

United were in the same position with Adnan Januzaj. They got £9.8m for the lad and inserted a buy-back clause in case he came good.

It’s rumoured that Bayern were the team orchestrating the move to Bremen from behind the scenes. Gnabry to Bremen was effectively a loan deal for the season. Rafael Honigstein peddled this recently.

Wtf have Emery to do with Gnabry? Keep your insane Anti Emery ramblings in the relevant threads please.

3 Likes

But he was injured the year before the loan. He showed up at West Brom and pre-season out of shape, didn’t track back etc. In theory it should of been a good loan. Wasn’t he out of shape when he got back from West Brom too?

I was aware of the Bayern rumours when he moved and they look to turn out to have been true. We clearly don’t have the best negotiators at this club.

Do well to check your own revisionist history in the Wenger thread.

5 Likes