Serge Gnabry

If it only rattled him then maybe but I think it pissed off quite a few people.

Yeh but I don’t care about any of those people either.

8 Likes

How was he supposed to know that Gnabry who is so talented won’t make it for a mediocre WBA side?
Plus that’s assuming Gnabry had no say in which club he wanted to go on loan to.

Not to be funny but me and AC were able to call it…

Damn, how did Wenger missed that?

He’s supposed to know that sending him to go and play with a bunch of shit-kickers for an anti football manager who will have basically no interest in playing him into fitness and developing him, when he knows he only has him for a single season anyway, is not a good idea.

Why does this need spelling out to you?

3 Likes

Again that’s assuming the choice of club was Wenger’s choice.

Gnabry was getting first team chances until injuries and would have been an active member of first team had he stayed.
Wenger did his part of showing his intent to play him, Gnabry was the one who got tapped by Bayern.

It needs spelling out because it is an extremely juvenile way of looking at things.
But knowing you, it should have been apparent.

1 Like

It was not Wenger’s fault.
It was our medical team’s fault actually.

1 Like

Yep. He would a much better option than Iwobi on the wings.

Are you contesting that there weren’t any clubs more suitable clubs than Pulis’ West Brom in any of the top flights of European football or that it was Gnabry’s choice to go to Pulis’ West Brom?

Yeah that was the boneheaded move really - I suppose there are more details and issues behind the scenes that led to his head being turned, but it was Bayern, so a young German lad is always going to pine for that. We really needed to tie him down longer sooner probably, which would have been risky in its own right. The Pulis loan was shambolic though.

I am contesting that player also has a say in if he wants to go to said club for loan or not.
Several players have rejected loan deals whilst club agreed to it and vice versa.

Who knows it could have been Gnabry who felt WBA was better option for him compared to others.

And even if that loan was shambolic, I still don’t see him being bitter about it if Bayern didn’t come in and swayed his mind.

You think Gnabry would have opted to move to mid-table Bundesliga team rather than have a go with Arsenal, if not for Bayern?

@Trion is arguing with himself again.

4 Likes

Gnabry really is balling atm, shocking how we fucked this one up.

2 Likes

This is the only bit I disagree with :blush:

1 Like

Tbf, we gave him the right amount of opportunities at the time, in which he delivered. Then he got a big injury and after returning he seemed keen to move back to Germany.

2 Likes

We loaned him to Pulis, no wonder the kid wanted to desperately get the fuck out of the UK. Grows up wanting to be a professional footballer and has a stint as a youngster in the cold English Midlands playing Rugby.

3 Likes

The fucking west midlands at it again. :xhaka:

6 Likes

Those stats are meh.