Scum

Why are you tagging me? You can’t engage with anything resembling a well reasoned argument on the topic anyway so I don’t bother wasting my time.

What was the excuse the other day? Housework wasn’t it?

2 Likes

Conte has literally never left a team in the shit with his transfers lol. Juventus, Inter were both massively improved under him. Chelsea he left because they signed loads of players he didn’t want.

Terribly. It would have been a disaster. I don’t think him stepping in with other big egos like Raul and Ivan and Sven would have been a good mix.

Obviously he comes from a culture with Sporting Directors but the setup we had with this like dual approach didn’t work.

I also don’t know that his style would have passed the eye test even though we played absolutely horrible stuff towards the end of Wenger’s time here.

Wenger left a mess to clean up and the club was scrambling to shortcut things by qualifying for the CL through Europa League. It led us to a lot of bad contracts, I think under Conte we would have made even more bad decisions trying to chase CL.

We also probably don’t sign guys like Guendouzi or Martinelli, Saka probably doesn’t sign that initial contract because Conte sure as shit wouldn’t play a literal child.

Why do you dislike him so much haha

I’m sorry, I’m tagging you because I see you posting extremely ignorant takes and I just can’t let that go. As a man of principle yourself, surely you understand.

Your inability to even acknowledge you defend everything he does makes all of your arguments flawed. You think he’s amazing. You think he’s just the beans. I think he’s a good coach who has major flaws and yet you can’t even accept that criticism because…well idk. Maybe you can talk to someone about that.

And yeah, I do housework. I have a partner and two kids. It’s 2023. I can’t just shoot steroids and take selfies all day.

@Calum I don’t even dislike him that much I just think he’s overrated but for some reason when I’d post pretty tepid criticism of him it made @SRCJJ upset. He called me ignorant, I took it personally and now I can’t let it go so I’m just gonna troll him about it because Conte’s failure at Spurs validates my criticisms of him.

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

:arteta3: :arteta3:

Maybe not, eh?

Have I broken any rules?

:jorginho:

6 Likes

Oh look, Daniel Levy’s ambition at work.

1 Like

@RockyMaivia :sunglasses: your boys back

1 Like

4 Likes

even if they bring Poch back in the summer (who is overrated anyway) it’s not going to change anything for them, Son is nowhere near the player he is and Kane will most likely be gone anyway

Come on Thomas Frank those 16/1 odds are too good :crossed_fingers:t2:

guy should stay at Brentford, they are on the up and up

Levy’s yes man is making a comeback!

The season that keeps on giving.

I spoke to my Tottenham relative yesterday he was furious at Conte. I decided not to say “Yeah, but he has a point, doesn’t he?” there’s a family party in May, I don’t want it to kick off and have to watch us win the title in hospital.

1 Like

You should attend in full kit wanker mode carrying a trophy replica.

See if it’ll drive them to violence :joy:

2 Likes

Arseblog with a really fine told you so right here.

18 Likes