Scum

22 Likes

Itā€™s Twitter nerding when people used to come up with obscure stats to defend Xhaka when we could all see he was not performing well.

2 Likes

Anyone doubting Conteā€™s credentials only has to read this. :grinning:
Heā€™s a top European manager and he hates spurs.

For Conte to fall out with owners isnā€™t unusual but after following Pochettino, Mourinho and Nuno out of their managerial revolving door, thereā€™s something wrong at the club.

Itā€™s not just their own managers either because when Man U bought Berbatov, Ferguson said he couldnā€™t stand dealing with Levy and called him ā€œdifferent.ā€

1 Like

I donā€™t know if youā€™re being serious but I highly doubt Conte called Joe Lewisa tax dodging Tory yacht nonce and then went on to call out Tottenhamā€™s historical/geographical discrepancies as a North London club lol

10 Likes

I love everything about these last few posts. Peak performance OA at Spurs expense lmao

2 Likes

The bit about Levy being a weird little guy with no friends sounded believable though

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s just personal and petty enough to be believable coming from Conte haha

He said the things that fans supposed to say, but as the manager, he should not, at least not doing it in public.
He intention to do so was clear, just get the fuck out of there

Moyes was favourite to be the next PL manager to leave but after his outburst, Conte has gone from outsider to red hot favourite.

Conte 1/5
Moyes 7/1
Rodgers 10/1
Potter 14/1

Itā€™s quite amazing how quickly the fortunes of these two clubs have changed.

Well actually, Spurs were scraping by playing turgid football that was dangerously reliant on 2 key players firing for an indefinite period. Theyā€™ve regressed to the mean now I suppose. Awful midfield, bang average defence and a goalkeeper who should have been fucked off 24 months ago.

Meanwhile, our bitter disappointment at finishing 5th has been the foundation for us to spring to another level altogether. Brilliant signings in the summer and in January have propelled us to becoming title challengers.

The club has its aura back. That sense of belonging at the top table. That only comes from a club having a history of success.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Conte to get what he wants

Granted this is from the summer window when he actually turned them down but not too far off. :smiley:

5 Likes

Who the fuck is going to turn down 18months for Ā£20m knowing full well that place is a fucking joke.

Lols

Heā€™ll crawl back to Italy and maybe land the Milan job, load them up with shitty contracts and bounce on them too.

I do wonder if heā€™s entered the Mourinho zone where heā€™s kind of done at big clubs, he could try coaching the Italian national side but heā€™s already done that once, right?

Watch him fail has been great. I wish heā€™d stay.

1 Like

Dude is a joke lol

4 Likes

How dare you! Heā€™s an elite winner who always gets it right! Just ask @SRCJJ .

As someone who has wanted Conte as a manager for many, many years it does make me wonder how things with him would have worked out here.

A lot of the shit he said about them being a pussy club is something I very easily could see him throwing at our doorstep too, prior to Arteta massively changing the modern climate and culture of the club.

Obviously weā€™ve never been complete losers as even at our worst we were picking up FA Cups but the culture Wenger instilled towards the end is certainly something that Conte wouldnā€™t suffer as meekly as Emery, and Iā€™m not sure heā€™d have the ability to be as transformative as Arteta.

Could have been nasty

7 Likes

He never wanted that job I think and that should be the main criticism. Warring everyone the day he got there. Embarrassing this.

7 Likes

Which shitty contracts did Inter have?

1 Like