Scum

He did address it. He got Perisic who has been awful.

Iā€™m ā€œConte inā€. Heā€™ll be blaming the kitman for their slump soon. Great entertainment.

5 wins and itā€™s St. Totteringhams Day.

A+ rant from Conte. Absolutely shat on Tottenham as a club. All that was missing was ā€˜Spursyā€™ or repeating the iconic Chiellini phrase about the ā€˜istory.

Hoping he stays until the end of the season. Need them to be as miserable as possible.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything more satisfying than Spurs fans jizzing their pants at serial winner Conte joining their club, and then serial winner Conte self-destructing because even he canā€™t change the loser mentality.

Heā€™s thrown in the towel lol.

That press conference was wild. Absolutely went to town on Spurs. Insulted them to the core.

Fucking beautiful.

22 Likes

The meltdown on their subreddit is worth the price of admission. Highly recommend it.

Harry Kane is definitely not staying.
The squad was near itā€™s peak and now that Son lost his edge, the squad will go downhill from here on and it will get more toxic.

He might if they make him player manager. :grinning:

But Chelsea are desperate for a striker that scores goals, so Kane would be ideal for them and theyā€™re also stupid enough to pay whatever spurs are asking.

18 Likes

Chelsea have one of the best goal scorers in Europe over the last 10 years but theyā€™ve had back to back managers who donā€™t favour strikers.

What they need is a new manager who can actually extract more out of what theyā€™ve got. No reason Lukaku canā€™t be a 20+ goal striker for Chelsea

Remember when these Cunts pipped us to 4th, it was the ā€˜same old arsenalā€™ and ā€˜only up from hereā€™ for spurs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wait for it . . .

Love these vids! But Spurs were asking for it with Conte. He always rocks the boat when he doesnā€™t get what he wants. But what makes it so funny this time around is that he tells it like it is there.

:joy:

15 Likes

With Potter at Chelsea and Conte at spurs both looking like theyā€™ve lost the dressing room, itā€™ll be a shame to see both clubs get new managers.

5 Likes

Did Potter ever have it?

3 Likes

No he didnā€™t but unfortunately he has lost the press room as well now.
Twitter is an unforgiving mistress. Nerd is the word.

Iā€™ve seen the term ā€œtwitter nerdā€ pop up a lot on here and Iā€™m still not sure what it actually means? Is it supposed to mean people who like stats? Or people who use Twitter? Because there are definitely people who use Twitter who canā€™t count to ten let alone understand advanced metrics. Or is it some sort of attempt to take a jab at people who like stats because proper football men donā€™t give a shit about numbers, they yell and throw teacups and trash their own team in press conferences like Conte or get insane red cards on the touchline like Marco Silva.

And to be clear, I hate stats because Iā€™m too stupid to understand them. But since youā€™ve used the term a bunch I just want to know what you think a Twitter nerd is.

People ignoring simple metrics. Like using their eyes.
Stats are about key marginal gains for coaches. Football fans are out the depth with the things and just try to interpret things that arenā€™t there.

6 Likes

I think thatā€™s a bit harsh. There are some really smart people out there who do interesting things with stats. I donā€™t always appreciate it because Iā€™d rather admire a through ball than hear about packing stats (yes, that is a real advanced metric, I did not make that up).

honestly that rant from Conte was amazing, the guy absolutely destroyed everything about the club and summed up Spurs right down to the core, they are Spursy (always have been and always will be) in the best perioid they had at the club and all they managed was to finish 4th and no trophies whatsoever and now Son is nowhere near that level anymore and Kane will probably be gone in the summer

3 Likes