Scum

hahahaha maaaaaaaaaan he hates the place and the players.

3 Likes

Edit: Mav already posted

Whereā€™s the lie (in what heā€™s saying) though?

1 Like

Heā€™ll get sacked surely?

Whether its true isnā€™t really the point for me.

:syringe::syringe:Gimme Conte content!:syringe::syringe:

Youā€™re not really meant to talk shit about your football club lol. I enjoy it eitherway but itā€™s not meant to happen.

1 Like

Tbf though, hasnā€™t Arteta for example talked candidly about how our club was run before and how toxic it was? Mind you, Arteta has talked about it ina much nicer and eloquent way, but he also has shat on how the club was run before.

I donā€™t recall Arteta talking shit about the club (I think?). Just demanding investment if you donā€™t want to suck.

3 Likes

Conte is as unprofessional as it gets. Thatā€™s why heā€™s never got the Real job and why United didnā€™t want to touch him.

Heā€™s very much the type of coach who wants everything to be built around him and most clubs wonā€™t do that especially when he hasnā€™t proven himself capable of lasting longer than 2/3 seasons without sulking and leaving.

4 Likes

No, you donā€™t understand. The players are letting him down. Heā€™s just a passive observer.

@SRCJJ how do his boots taste? I imagine a fine Italian leather is buttery on the tongue?

2 Likes

Conte still has to bear responsibility here.
The football was trash from the very start of the season. Everyone could see that Tottenham were very lucky in the initial days and that the luck would eventually run out.

He has made no attempts to fix that and that is onto him.
Despite the squad being average, he has compounded that by misusing the best assets in the squad. You have four quality attackers but at any given point 2/3 of them are busy defending.

Yeah that was a soundbite, this is the whole interview there as a lot more upset in there haha.

1 Like

His biggest failing is not addressing the wingback situation. His system doesnā€™t work without it and he knows it. Either he thought the options were good enough or didnā€™t insult Paratici enough to get better ones in.

Conte is adaptive manager which heā€™s shown plenty of over the years. It just feels like at Spurs heā€™s been in constant protest over everything from the jump and hasnā€™t even tried to make a change.

Heā€™s done 4-2-4, 3-5-2, 3-4-3, 4-4-2. Heā€™s been adaptive. But he hasnā€™t even tried here which is why Spurs fans are rightly furious. He hasnā€™t even tried to make it work there.

Heā€™s done in a smart way. Heā€™ll talk how the club hasnā€™t challenged in years or heā€™ll talk about how the club was seen in recent years before he arrived but then heā€™ll throw the ā€œbut I want to change that because this club deserves much, much betterā€.

Arteta is genuinely one of the best talkers out there, probably one of the best Iā€™ve seen in my life. Conte just lets loose. :rofl:

I can forgive him he has to work with Levy. This man sacked Mourinho when he had a cup final and put in Ryan Mason. He is not of the sound mind.

5 Likes

Conteā€™s just looking for the severance package now, what a petulant guy.

2 Likes

Conte has been speaking to Mourinho in how to escape spurs, just tell the truth the owners have no clue the players have a loser mentality and fuck spurs.

1 Like

This is what I called ā€œmercenaryā€.

People are there for the pay check.