Scum

I’ve worked in an unhealthy office environment before but I doubt it’s even close to how toxic Spurs’ locker room is rn.

1 Like

just got tied in last minute of the game…
screw them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That Spud defence, fucking jokers.

2 Likes
1 Like

Conte Out trending.

:syringe:

1 Like

I don’t know what Conte did after leading 3-1.
Unless there were some stupid decisions or changes made, the collapse was more on players than the manager for me.

1 Like

Not beating a relegation club is bad enough but letting in three goals is a poor performance.
That’s the most goals that Southampton have scored this season against any team.

8 Likes
17 Likes

Lmao. I love it.

Until Levy goes Spurs have no chance lol

Yep a Levy sacking to cover himself on the horizon here.

1 Like

We tried to warn you Antonio

3 Likes

Coward excuses. If you play fossil football with Son, Kane and Kulusevski upfront you deserve to get sacked asap.

1 Like

Long may Levy reign over them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Without them, spurs would be bottom half, as they’re the only decent quality spurs have.
It’ll be interesting to see if they can persuade Kane to stay if they don’t get CL football because his loyalty is being stretched to the limit.
But it would be better if he stays, rather than them getting 100m to rebuild their squad.

He’ll be 30. Can’t see anyone paying £100m for him now.

2 Likes

This is a sack me you cunts if there ever was one :joy:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, this is utterly fucking hilarious and I love it, but this bloke is a disgrace :joy:

Should totally be possible to sack this cunt with no severance with the way he’s been carrying on.

14 Likes

lol this guy is such a winner. He must hate it there